Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Go down

Which was the most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Part 2 Jason Voorhees

Part 3 Jason Voorhees

Part 4 Jason Voorhees

Part 6 Jason Voorhees

Part 7 Jason Voorhees

Part 8 Jason Voorhees

Part 9 Jason Voorhees

Pre-Uber/Uber Jason Voorhees

FvJ Jason Voorhees

2009 Reboot Jason Voorhees

View results

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? Empty Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Post by Jason Voorhees March 4th 2021, 1:37 am

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? Friday12

So which version of Jason to you (the fans) is the most brutal and most superior killer in the franchise?

(NO ROY BURNS WILL NOT BE ADDED! AND YES HE ISNT JASON!)

1. The Poll IS Multiple Choice for Maximum voting/statistics!
2. The Poll DOES have a vote cancellation!

Have fun with your inner debating!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? Empty Re: Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Post by I'm Not a Goalie March 6th 2021, 8:57 pm

I have to go with P6. That's when our man really reached peak Jason, and became the machete wielding masked slasher most casual fans think of. Starts out the movie punching a guy's heart out, ends folding a guy up like a lawn chair, and I can't forget the fence post impalements and the RV scene.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? Empty Re: Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2021, 1:48 am

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I have to go with P6. That's when our man really reached peak Jason, and became the machete wielding masked slasher most casual fans think of. Starts out the movie punching a guy's heart out, ends folding a guy up like a lawn chair, and I can't forget the fence post impalements and the RV scene.  
I see you voted Part 6 Jason

I personally voted Part 2 Jason Part 3 Jason Part 4 Jason Part 6 Jason Part 7 Jason Uber Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

I'm Not a Goalie likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs March 11th 2021, 4:11 pm

7. He had a mission in this one. That look where his mask came off. Wow!
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 13th 2021, 2:38 am

jasn88cubs wrote:7. He had a mission in this one. That look where his mask came off. Wow!
I see you voted Part 7!!! Part 7 Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Noble Idiot March 16th 2021, 12:49 am

I'm torn between 6 and 7, though if I remember correctly, 7 had more kills cut short.
The Noble Idiot
The Noble Idiot
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 19th 2021, 10:56 am

The Noble Idiot wrote:I'm torn between 6 and 7, though if I remember correctly, 7 had more kills cut short.
Correct it was!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Horrormoviefan80 June 22nd 2021, 1:38 pm

Part 6
Horrormoviefan80
Horrormoviefan80
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 June 24th 2021, 7:56 pm

Ok this one is tough….. Jason is just a brutal life ending monster in all the films……but in my opinion I can only narrow it down to 3 that are the most brutal……

6,X and Reboot.

And even though Jason Lives is my favorite F13.

I find myself leaning more towards Reboot Jason as the most brutal….

In Jason Lives he is still Adjusting to his more powerful and unstoppable nature…….and though he has some very brutal kills in the movie he really doesn’t go Ape shit Crazy with what he is capable of till the last 20 minutes of the movie.

And while they are brutal Jason’s kills and demeanor is much more Sadistic in Jason X in the way he goes about dispatching people.
His brutality is nearly unmatched with the way he kills all the guards in the beginning to the slow and methodical manner he takes out all the Space Marines……smashing Faces/ double Camper Sleeping bag beat downs……just brutal.

But….. the metal for intense brutality goes to Reboot Jason he has some absolutely violent and disturbing kills…. Roasting a camper in the beginning….. fire pokers through the eye…… slow stab through the the throat with a screwdriver throws an axe into someones back and uses them as bait bum rushes a guy in a bear trap and Machetes his face almost in half…..
and the list goes on……
I don’t thing any other Jason can match that level of intense brutality.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 25th 2021, 5:59 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Ok this one is tough….. Jason is just a brutal life ending monster in all the films……but in my opinion I can only narrow it down to 3 that are the most brutal……

6,X and Reboot.

And even though Jason Lives is my favorite F13.

I find myself  leaning more towards Reboot Jason as the most brutal….

In Jason Lives he is still Adjusting to his more powerful and unstoppable nature…….and though he has some very brutal kills in the movie he really doesn’t go Ape shit Crazy with what he is capable of till the last 20 minutes of the movie.

And while  they are brutal Jason’s kills and demeanor is much more  Sadistic in Jason X in the way he goes about dispatching people.
His brutality is nearly unmatched with the way he kills all the guards in the beginning to the slow and methodical manner he takes out all the Space Marines……smashing Faces/ double Camper Sleeping bag beat downs……just brutal.

But….. the metal for intense brutality goes to Reboot Jason he has some absolutely violent and disturbing kills…. Roasting a camper in the beginning….. fire pokers through the eye…… slow stab through the the throat with a screwdriver throws an axe into someones back and uses them as bait bum rushes a guy in a bear trap and Machetes his face almost in half…..
and the list goes on……
I don’t thing any other Jason can match that level of intense brutality.

I see so you voted for Part 6 Jason Uber Jason and Reboot Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia August 11th 2021, 11:46 pm

I feel like Part 4 is the most brutal to me. He spears a guy in the crotch, sticks a blade through the banana eaters throat, crushes Doug’s face and head against the shower tile, flings one twin out the window onto a car, impales the other twin against the house, guts the nurse from the beginning alive which still makes me shiver in fear, destroys Axel with a bone saw, throws the axe through the door at Sara, kills Teddy by stabbing him through the screen of the stag film in the back of the head and first traps Jimmy to the counter with the corkscrew then smashes his head with a cleaver before crucifying him in the doorway. Brutal to the max to me and they intentionally made it that way because it was originally supposed to be the final movie so they went all out.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 May 23rd 2022, 5:25 pm

Even though it's not my favorite, the remake has the most brutal and nasty Jason. I'd put The Final Chapter at a close second.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2022, 6:19 pm

Trekapedia wrote:I feel like Part 4 is the most brutal to me. He spears a guy in the crotch, sticks a blade through the banana eaters throat, crushes Doug’s face and head against the shower tile, flings one twin out the window onto a car, impales the other twin against the house, guts the nurse from the beginning alive which still makes me shiver in fear, destroys Axel with a bone saw, throws the axe through the door at Sara, kills Teddy by stabbing him through the screen of the stag film in the back of the head and first traps Jimmy to the counter with the corkscrew then smashes his head with a cleaver before crucifying him in the doorway. Brutal to the max to me and they intentionally made it that way because it was originally supposed to be the final movie so they went all out.

Soulbait70 wrote:Even though it's not my favorite, the remake has the most brutal and nasty Jason. I'd put The Final Chapter at a close second.
Interesting! Part 4 Jason aka Ted White Jason is winning the poll! ✊🏻
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 May 23rd 2022, 8:12 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:I feel like Part 4 is the most brutal to me. He spears a guy in the crotch, sticks a blade through the banana eaters throat, crushes Doug’s face and head against the shower tile, flings one twin out the window onto a car, impales the other twin against the house, guts the nurse from the beginning alive which still makes me shiver in fear, destroys Axel with a bone saw, throws the axe through the door at Sara, kills Teddy by stabbing him through the screen of the stag film in the back of the head and first traps Jimmy to the counter with the corkscrew then smashes his head with a cleaver before crucifying him in the doorway. Brutal to the max to me and they intentionally made it that way because it was originally supposed to be the final movie so they went all out.

Soulbait70 wrote:Even though it's not my favorite, the remake has the most brutal and nasty Jason. I'd put The Final Chapter at a close second.

It helps that Tom Savini did the effects and he went over-the-top on almost every kill.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees May 24th 2022, 7:52 am

Soulbait70 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

It helps that Tom Savini did the effects and he went over-the-top on almost every kill.

Oh ofcourse he did! Tom savini is a legend in horror history! I wish the MPAA didnt cut the kills from Part VII because John did amazing with making Jason (Kane Hodder) look far more brutal.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer January 18th 2023, 7:00 pm

At first, I was going to pick Part 7 (based on Ben getting his head crushed to the size of a grapefruit), but Part 6 is Jason at his most brutal.

The RV face crush, the triple decapitation in the woods, ripping a girl's head clean right off. The heart punch. Oh, and the scattered limbs of his other victims. Truly intense.

Sure, Jason looked a whole lot more pissed in Part 7, but the rage-filled silence of CJ Graham's Jason adds to Part 6's chill factor.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 20th 2023, 2:26 am

Silencer wrote:At first, I was going to pick Part 7 (based on Ben getting his head crushed to the size of a grapefruit), but Part 6 is Jason at his most brutal.

The RV face crush, the triple decapitation in the woods, ripping a girl's head clean right off. The heart punch. Oh, and the scattered limbs of his other victims. Truly intense.

Sure, Jason looked a whole lot more pissed in Part 7, but the rage-filled silence of CJ Graham's Jason adds to Part 6's chill factor.

MPAA ruined a lot of the kills in Friday the 13th Part 7 the ones that were saved is definitely Ben's which is just gruesome!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela80 March 15th 2024, 4:49 pm

I would say Jason from Friday the 13th the Final Chapter he twists Axels head slices open the nurse and sticks the corkscrew in jimbos hand and then a machete to the face.
Pamela80
Pamela80
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 9th 2024, 10:34 am

I had to go with Part 8. Shoving a hot rock into a stomach ranks high on the painful list, plus a needle through the chest, drowning upside down in a barrel, and the super slow stabbing of the girl at the beginning
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 9th 2024, 2:07 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:I had to go with Part 8. Shoving a hot rock into a stomach ranks high on the painful list, plus a needle through the chest, drowning upside down in a barrel, and the super slow stabbing of the girl at the beginning

Interesting decision!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 10th 2024, 12:28 pm

Most of Jason's kills are relatively quick. It's the slower deaths like burning, drowning, bleeding out, and so forth that are the most torturous. For all of Jason's brutality, most of his victims die pretty quick and a lot of times before they have a chance to be scared
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 10th 2024, 5:25 pm

I'll go with the 2009 movie, even though I wish it mare more stalking in it.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum