Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason's shack

Go down

Jason's shack Empty Jason's shack

Post by ThePunisher September 2nd 2021, 7:16 pm

Would Jason's shack in part 2 have made a good plot point in later movies? Of course, at some point, would it have been torn down by law enforcement?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Jason's shack Empty Re: Jason's shack

Post by jasn88cubs September 2nd 2021, 7:26 pm

ThePunisher wrote:Would Jason's shack in part 2 have made a good plot point in later movies? Of course, at some point, would it have been torn down by law enforcement?

I imagine it would have been torn down after part 4

Since they changed name of town and everything I imagine it would have been tore down

I could see it being used it pt 4
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 18th 2021, 9:48 am

It could go either way! It would have been nice to see atleast another reference to the Shack and to know if the police did or didnt take it down.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 19th 2021, 12:07 am

That’s if they could even find it. Remember, the only people who found it stumbled on it by accident. Deputy Winslow only found it because he was chasing Jason. Ginny because she was running from Jason. Paul because he was looking for Ginny. So even if they had said there’s a shack in the woods, it doesn’t mean they could find it again. I think it’s still there or else maybe Jason himself tore it down.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 19th 2021, 4:18 pm

I just want to know what happened to Pamela's head after part 2. You would think Jason would want to keep it safe and close to him at all times.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs October 19th 2021, 8:21 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:I just want to know what happened to Pamela's head after part 2. You would think Jason would want to keep it safe and close to him at all times.

My guess is Ginny told or lead detectives to shack and Jason was not their and did not take Pams head with him
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 22nd 2021, 9:11 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:I just want to know what happened to Pamela's head after part 2. You would think Jason would want to keep it safe and close to him at all times.

My guess is Ginny told or lead detectives to shack and Jason was not their and did not take Pams head with him

Possibly. I like to think he buried it with her body in her grave before the events of part 3.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia October 23rd 2021, 5:23 am

I always just thought it was that Jason’s father heard it was found and has it buried with her and Jason’s bodies like we saw in Jason Lives. Wasn’t that what Martin, the caretaker, was paid to be doing, watching over their graves? He says in the deleted scenes that Jason’s father paid for them to be buried in the graveyard and Martin was taking care of them so I just thought once Part 2 was done, Ginny told them where the shack was and police took her body and the others from the shack. Then, Jason’s father had Pamela’s body buried properly. That was what I gathered from it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

ThePunisher and SlasherxKing also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing October 24th 2021, 2:50 am

Trekapedia wrote:I always just thought it was that Jason’s father heard it was found and has it buried with her and Jason’s bodies like we saw in Jason Lives. Wasn’t that what Martin, the caretaker, was paid to be doing, watching over their graves? He says in the deleted scenes that Jason’s father paid for them to be buried in the graveyard and Martin was taking care of them so I just thought once Part 2 was done, Ginny told them where the shack was and police took her body and the others from the shack. Then, Jason’s father had Pamela’s body buried properly. That was what I gathered from it.

Yeah, that makes more sense actually.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum