Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox

Go down

Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox Empty Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox

Post by SlasherxKing September 19th 2021, 4:55 am

Anybody else still play the game on Xbox? I was playing offline bots and it suddenly crashed.. no big deal, start again... only it crashed again while I was still selecting what Jason to play as, then AGAIN after i pressed A to start... this is really frustrating and has never happened to me before... it sucks the game is no longer getting anymore fixes.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox Empty Re: Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox

Post by Jason Voorhees September 19th 2021, 11:02 am

SlasherxKing wrote:Anybody else still play the game on Xbox? I was playing offline bots and it suddenly crashed.. no big deal, start again... only it crashed again while I was still selecting what Jason to play as, then AGAIN after i pressed A to start...  this is really frustrating and has never happened to me before... it sucks the game is no longer getting anymore fixes.

Did you uninstall and reinstall the game?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox Empty Re: Friday the 13th the game crashing on Xbox

Post by SlasherxKing September 19th 2021, 3:01 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SlasherxKing wrote:Anybody else still play the game on Xbox? I was playing offline bots and it suddenly crashed.. no big deal, start again... only it crashed again while I was still selecting what Jason to play as, then AGAIN after i pressed A to start...  this is really frustrating and has never happened to me before... it sucks the game is no longer getting anymore fixes.

Did you uninstall and reinstall the game?

I might try that, hope it works.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum