Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mask in part 6

Go down

The mask in part 6 Empty The mask in part 6

Post by jasn88cubs November 30th 2021, 6:05 pm

So the mask in part 6 that Tommy had at the start

Did he have the mask the entire time after part 4? Did he hide it? It would've been evidence right?

Did he just hide it and carry it with him until he went to the cemetery and saw Jason?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

The mask in part 6 Empty Re: The mask in part 6

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 30th 2021, 6:52 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:So the mask in part 6 that Tommy had at the start

Did he have the mask the entire time after part 4? Did he hide it? It would've been evidence right?

Did he just hide it and carry it with him until he went to the cemetery and saw Jason?

This one is a tough one…. And really it’s up to each viewer to determine the masks origin……

it could be the original Mask from the Final Chapter and Tommy has had it stored somewhere all this time…..and retrieved it on his quest to destroy Jason….

it doesn’t have all the damaged scuffs or chevrons that were present in the final chapter anymore…..
so for me I don’t think it is the Final Chapter mask…..
Tommy did have Roy’s mask at the end of A New Beginning but it doesn’t look like that mask either……..soooooo
….my theory is….he used Roy’s mask as a mold to make the mask he had in Jason Lives…..

Tommy is truly obsessed with Jason and he is a mask maker after all, I think he made that mask at some point because he couldn’t get Jason out of his head and had to make something physically to put his hate and fears into….. just my opinion but I feel it fits his character.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs November 30th 2021, 7:46 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:So the mask in part 6 that Tommy had at the start

This one is a tough one…. And really it’s up to each viewer to determine the masks origin……

it could be the original Mask from the Final Chapter and Tommy has had it stored somewhere all this time…..and retrieved it on his quest to destroy Jason….

it doesn’t have all the damaged scuffs or chevrons that were present in the final chapter anymore…..
so for me I don’t think it is the Final Chapter mask…..
Tommy did have Roy’s mask at the end of A New Beginning but doesn’t look like that mask either……..

Sooo….my theory is….he used Roy’s mask as a mold to make the mask he had in Jason Lives…..

Tommy is truly obsessed with Jason and he is a mask maker I think he made that mask at some point because he couldn’t get Jason out of his head and had to make something physically to put his hate and fears into….. just my opinion but I feel it fits his character.

good stuff

Love the last paragraph
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 9th 2021, 6:31 pm

We gotta remember he did make all sorts of horror-based masks and I doubt he could have gotten it from any evidence room.

So for me and my thoughts is that he himself created the Hockey mask.

or as @OCT 31 1978 said that he kept it and then for his own purposes modified it.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum