Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chase scenes ranked

Go down

chase scenes ranked Empty chase scenes ranked

Post by jasn88cubs December 20th 2021, 8:25 pm

This is how I rank the chase scenes

pt 2-loved how it was filmed
pt 1--it wasnt so bright so hard to see everything bit of mystery
pt 8--new york baby
pt 4--just a fun atmosphere
pt 3---fun solid chase-
pt 6--jason more brutal
friday the 13th remake---good
pt 5---was alright
pt 7---just never found it fun
pt 9---ok
jason x--ok
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

chase scenes ranked Empty Re: chase scenes ranked

Post by Jason Voorhees December 21st 2021, 7:53 am

jasn88cubs wrote:This is how I rank the chase scenes

pt 2
pt 1
pt 8
pt 4
pt 3
pt 6
friday the 13th remake
pt 5
pt 7
pt 9
jason x
Ok...this is gonna be more complex for me....

Part 3: Richard Brooker chasing after Chris was probably the best longest chase scene in the franchise, and the first we see of Jason truly running. Part 3 Jason

Part 4: Ted White having to chase after Tommy's sister back between the houses is the most iconic because it was a well-acted chase scene. Part 4 Jason

Part 6: C.J. Graham going after the final boy Tommy Jarvis and then chasing the final girl was something unreal especially since Jason became undead for the first time, and seeing an undead corpse just running after you is already amazing to see on screen. Part 6 Jason

Part 7: Kane Hodder chasing down Amanda Shepard and Doctor Christopher Crews was outright amazing! despite a kill being assisted by Crews BUT it was amazing seeing him chase crews with the weed whacker! Definitely my favorite but this is a ranking! Part 7 Jason

Part 2: Steve Dash being the first to play Jason, had one of the more leaned back chase scenes but seeing him roaming and sprinting around was amazing to see because it showed how determined Jason was. Part 2 Jason

Reboot: Derek Mears full blown running after the actors aka the victims is one of the BEST in reboots and I say this when being a fan of the Texas Chainsaw/My Bloody Valentine Remakes! the body movement and the speed is what makes Derek a different type of Jason from the Original and I can 100% accept that. Reboot Jason

Part 5,Part 8, Part 9, Jason X, and Freddy Vs Jason: I have NO real rankings of these yet and I will re-edit once I figure them out.... RoyBurns Part 8 Jason Part 9 Jason Uber Jason FvJ Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs December 21st 2021, 5:52 pm

I just love how part 2 was shot with the chase scene
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 21st 2021, 8:09 pm

Ok this is a fun ranking here is mine!!

1. Part 4: Jason chases Trish from House to House Epic !

2. Part 3: Jason chases and traps Chris in the Barn suspenseful as Hell!

3. Part 7: Jason chases And Battles Tina around Camp! I absolutely love the way Kane jumps through the window and stares at her so intense!!

4. ReBoot : Jason has a couple of cool chases in this one Mears is incredibly brutal and so fun to watch!

5. Jason X : Any chase that ends up in a Holographic room with a double sleeping bag kill is going fairly high on my list.

6. Jason Lives : First unstoppable Zombie Jason chase scenes hell yeah!!

7. Part 8 : Jason in NYC  sewers, subways, and Time Square nuff said!

8. Part 2 : Steve Dash Dashing through the woods love it!!

9. FVJ : The chase through the hospital is pretty fun to watch play out especially Freddy’s involvement….one of the highlights
of the movie.

10. Friday the 13th: Pamela chasing Alice all over Camp Crystal Lake the horror of what’s to come begins here!!

11. Part 5 : Roy chasing Pam and Reggie…. Not that great Pam’s wet white Shirt makes up for fake Jason’s terrible chasing ability.

12. Jason Goes to Hell: I actually really like the movie and the Robert-Jason chase scene is cool from the Jail to the Restaurant but not actually Seeing Jason doing the chasing make this the bottom bitch.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 22nd 2021, 4:23 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Ok this is a fun ranking here is mine!!

1. Part 4: Jason chases Trish from House to House Epic !

2. Part 3: Jason chases and traps Chris in the Barn suspenseful as Hell!

3. Part 7: Jason chases And Battles Tina around Camp! I absolutely love the way Kane jumps through the window and stares at her so intense!!

4. ReBoot : Jason has a couple of cool chases in this one Mears is incredibly brutal and so fun to watch!

5. Jason X : Any chase that ends up in a Holographic room with a double sleeping bag kill is going fairly high on my list.

6. Jason Lives : First unstoppable Zombie Jason chase scenes hell yeah!!

7. Part 8 : Jason in NYC  sewers, subways, and Time Square nuff said!

8. Part 2 : Steve Dash Dashing through the woods love it!!

9. FVJ : The chase through the hospital is pretty fun to watch play out especially Freddy’s involvement….one of the highlights
of the movie.

10. Friday the 13th: Pamela chasing Alice all over Camp Crystal Lake the horror of what’s to come begins here!!

11. Part 5 : Roy chasing Pam and Reggie…. Not that great Pam’s wet white Shirt makes up for fake Jason’s terrible chasing ability.

12. Jason Goes to Hell: I actually really like the movie and the Robert-Jason chase scene is cool from the Jail to the Restaurant but not actually Seeing Jason doing the chasing make this the bottom bitch.

Love it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 22nd 2021, 6:08 pm

Thanks
OCT 31 1978