Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd

Go down

Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd  Empty Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th January 9th 2022, 7:48 am

Well in 2006 Jason Voorhees (actually a friend in a costume) visited james rolfe and attacked him by playing his terrible nes game made by LJN also why does Jason look normal and wearing the fvj outfit and part 7 mask why does he have hair shouldn't he be all rotted flesh and ripped clothes like (part 9) or part 7? Anyway the nerd kills Jason by blowing his head off with a nes zapper Killing Jason Voorhees for good until the Halloween special for 2021 along with Freddy Krueger which had the nerds face on him for some reason Either an impersonator of Freddy or him with a disguise of james rolfe (since they can't afford a freddy krueger silicone mask at the time) also do you like these AVGN videos
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd  Empty Re: Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd

Post by Jason Voorhees January 9th 2022, 8:10 am

AVGN videos are always amazing to watch.

He knows his trivia facts and I love it.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd  Empty Re: Jason Voorhees In Angry video game nerd

Post by I'm Not a Goalie January 27th 2022, 9:00 pm

I love the video, but I actually prefer his James & Mike video where he and his friend were legit trying to play the game and doing it badly, lol. I'm actually quite familiar with the NES game and quite enjoy it, and was actually yelling at my computer screen at certain points at the simple and obvious mistakes they were making, and about died when they started putting tape on the TV Screen. The game can by cryptic, but once you know some of the secrets, it actually becomes a game with a decent challenge that gets increasingly easier the more you run through it. I love James, but those guys are a bit too quick to write off a game as shit if it's not completely linear just because their too stubborn to open up the directions or google a FAQ.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 28th 2022, 3:38 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:I love the video, but I actually prefer his James & Mike video where he and his friend were legit trying to play the game and doing it badly, lol. I'm actually quite familiar with the NES game and quite enjoy it, and was actually yelling at my computer screen at certain points at the simple and obvious mistakes they were making, and about died when they started putting tape on the TV Screen. The game can by cryptic, but once you know some of the secrets, it actually becomes a game with a decent challenge that gets increasingly easier the more you run through it. I love James, but those guys are a bit too quick to write off a game as shit if it's not completely linear just because their too stubborn to open up the directions or google a FAQ.
Thats majority of the current generation of gamers.

No one even looks at the booklets anymore its sad to see growing up things changing like this.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum