Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand?

Go down

What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand? Empty What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand?

Post by Jason Voorhees February 27th 2022, 7:30 pm

What is a dominant hand?

The dominant hand is the hand that the person is more likely to use when doing fine activities like writing, brushing your teeth, or catching a ball. When someone says they are for example Left-Handed, they're saying that their left hand is dominant.

Is Jason Voorhees Right or Left Handed?

From this single diagram you can see with PURE evidence and facts from each Film from Friday the 13th Part 2, Friday the 13th Part 3, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter,Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, Friday the 13th Part VIII: The New Blood, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, and Freddy Vs Jason and these numerous screenshots are and from the film.

Reboot Jason played by Derek Mears is NOT listed here because this is solely for and about the ORIGINAL Timeline of the franchise, and Roy is obviously NOT nor will he ever be Jason.
What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand? Img_2038

Disclaimer: Nothing pasted together has been flipped all of these are from and by the films themselves! There is NO MANIPULATION!

More Evidence

When I was at Mad Monster Party (2022) its where Kane Hodder himself was a Celebrity Guest to Meet and this is how if played out word for word...

Kane Hodder: wrote:Wait, are you holding the Machete in your Left hand? Are you left handed?

Me: wrote:Yeah, I'm left handed.

Kane Hodder: wrote:Well, you are holding it in the wrong hand, its suppose to be in the Right hand.

My Defense: I have a Dominate Left Hand, and I be forgetting that Jason is dominantely a right handed character,  so yes, more confirmation that you hold single-handed weapons with your Right hand as a Jason Cosplayer and so this is also due to me taking pictures with individuals in different positions and I forget to switch it back. 😅

And before anyone claims "KaNe wAs bEiNg A prIcK." No, No he wasn't as a Unofficial Protege, I take anything he says about the character seriously, I love the character and the franchise, and I want to properly play the part be it for Cosplaying or for my Future Fan-Films, his "Opinions" also does matter as again he did play the Character 4 Times, and kept it completely linear, and gave character development without voice lines, same with previous actors and after who have had dominant right handed moments.

Kane Hodder has always been a great influence, help, and mentor for me as a Cosplayer and future Jason Actor.(Unofficially ofcourse and hopefully one day Officially)

Conclusion

Jason Voorhees is a Right Handed Killer! This is due to Multiple confirmations within the franchise.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand? Empty Re: What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand?

Post by jasn88cubs February 27th 2022, 7:39 pm

Yea I always imagined right handed
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand? Empty Re: What is Jason Voorhees Dominant Hand?

Post by OCT 31 1978 February 27th 2022, 8:48 pm

To be completely honest I think Jason is ambidextrous and has got enough talent to give both hands equal amounts of killing time….lol both Hands are equally dangerous
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 28th 2022, 6:41 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:To be completely honest I think Jason is ambidextrous and has got enough talent to giving both hands equal amounts of killing time….lol both Hands are equally dangerous
Ah I believe you are speaking of the term Cross-Dominance which a person is 50%/50%.

From my understanding of Cross-Dominance, it is a favoring type of body movement.

Example: I'm Left-handed but I prefer to box with my right hand or I'm left-handed with a large handled sword but yet prefer to put my right hand behind the guard instead of my dominant.

Could Jason be ambidextrous? Sure he could be but by the films we see that Steve Dash is the only Left Handed Jason actor for one scene that I noticed but with JGTH: TFF doesn't count due to multiple body-switching flaws.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum