Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area

Go down

Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area Empty Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area

Post by jasn88cubs Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:48 pm

pt 3 takes place in Higgins Haven, do you think Jason was very familiar with the area?

Do you think he had stalked the grounds before?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area Empty Re: Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area

Post by I'm Not a Goalie Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:05 pm

I think most of us would agree that Jason likely considers the entire wilderness around around Crystal lake and the Camp his personal territory. In my own head cannon, I imagine places like Camp Blood, Packanack, Higgins and even the Jarvis Home are in relatively close proximity to each other and the camp/lake region. (Packanack more or less confirmed) Crystal Lake is supposed to be a small town, so you wouldn't imagine these locations would be too far-flung in every direction. I don't find it a stretch at all to think Jason would be familiar with at least most of these areas.

Pinehurst I'm not so sure. Its definitely in close enough proximity to Crystal Lake for that the locals are well aware of Jason's exploits, but I don't recall it ever being confirmed if Pinehurst was actually in the Crystal Lake area or not. I'll never understand why his 'doctors' would release Tommy, a recovering mental patient, to a halfway house located smack in the middle of the area where all this trauma occurred. It's like the doctors were begging for Tommy to relapse... This is either psychiatric malpractice or plot contrivance at it's worst... Or both.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs, The Noble Idiot and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area Empty Re: Do you think Jason knew the Higgins Haven area

Post by SonofOdin6039 Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:24 pm

Jason would have had years to explore the area surrounding Crystal Lake and familiarize himself with the terrain. What surprises me is that while everyone is aware of his drowning and the acts of sabotage by Pamela, no one ever actually saw him, except Chris
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs and The Noble Idiot also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:40 am

It could be a mid possibility given two scenerios:

Scenerio 1: Jason spent 22 years in the forest at the age of 12 and it would make sense that he would roam around the areas of New Jersey namely the Crystal Lake Areas, and given us an idea of just how big it is throughout the Friday the 13th Universe.

Scenerio 2: Jason as in Scenerio 1 likely stalked around their vacation home a few times and likely knew of the family for awhile and likely never did anything because he had no motives.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum