Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you ever have different "moods" with these movies

Go down

do you ever have different "moods" with these movies Empty do you ever have different "moods" with these movies

Post by jasn88cubs March 27th 2022, 4:45 pm

some days , if i wanna watch one of these, i
ll pick pt 8, then the next time could be part 6, then the next time pt 2, then the next time part 7

I never have 1 go to movie. I always switch. Do you have a go to?

I find I watch Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X the LEAST

For some reason i tend to watch alot of 6-8 even though i think 1-4 is stronger
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

do you ever have different "moods" with these movies Empty Re: do you ever have different "moods" with these movies

Post by OCT 31 1978 March 27th 2022, 5:24 pm

2-4, 6 and 7 is my go to….but I do have a habit of watching Jason X a lot it is my quick one off Jason fix.
And I do happen to like JGTH as well…I know it’s the unholiest in the entire series lol but I love the flip on the mythology and special effects and of course the look of Jason in it.
I personally watch Part 1, 5 and 8 the least.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

do you ever have different "moods" with these movies Empty Re: do you ever have different "moods" with these movies

Post by I'm Not a Goalie March 27th 2022, 10:05 pm

I have to watch them in order. That's just the way it is! The one exception is that I'll occasionally start with P3 rather than P1. I do sometimes have to be in the mood to watch the first two. 3-8, no problem whatsoever.

If I have to choose just one though, it's always going to be P6 as long I haven't viewed it recently.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs and OCT 31 1978 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 28th 2022, 10:19 am

Part 3 is my go to mostly because of the windy foreboding atmosphere and the first appearance of the hockey mask. It reminds me why I love the fall and Halloween so much
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs and OCT 31 1978 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 6th 2022, 6:58 pm

Different moods? for me no I don't think I do unless you take cringing up with watching Part 5 as a mood LOL.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 May 24th 2022, 10:30 am

I definitely have to be in the mood to watch certain films in the franchise. I can watch 1-4 most any time and enjoy them. Part 5 is one that has grown on me but I confess, the sleaziness sometimes turns me off. I can watch Part 6 every day and never get tired of it. Part 7 has some issues but I can still watch it. I hate the next two and can only watch them when I'm doing a marathon. I never say, "Hey, let me pop this one in." Jason X is my guilty pleasure. It is bad and it is outdated but there is something fun about it. I'm not a big fan of Freddy v Jason. I've pretty much disliked it since seeing it in the theater. Getting rid of Kane Hodder only made it worse. I didn't like the remake when it first came out but it really has grown on me due to Derek Mears.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum