Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay

Go down

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay Empty My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay

Post by Jason Voorhees April 3rd 2022, 12:52 pm

I present to everyone the biggest collaberation for my newest Jason Voorhees Cosplay which is ofcourse a Kane Hodder Jason Version!

Click Me!:

Collaborators

As always I love to credit those who help me achieve my goals and dreams so here are the amazing fellows who helped me build this!

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay Fb_img21

(J3 Jason Costumes Part VIII Jason Cosplay: Older Version)

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay Fb_img22

(J3 Jason Costumes New Part 8 Half-Face Hood Sculpted by A New Kind of Fear Customs)

J3 Jason Costumes: My longest time Costume seller! Got my 1st ever Part 7 Jason Cosplay along with different versions from him personally! And now its time to continue with a Part 8 Jason! He is doing the overall Costume from Clothing, Gloves,Latex applications, and the Hood! So me and James got ALOT to show everyone this time!

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay Img_2048
(HockeyMaskDesignsFx Part VIII Hockey Mask)

Hockeymaskdesignsfx: A veteran brazilian Hockey Mask designer for almost any version of Jason's Mask and my first purchase of one of his masks and it being a Part VIII  hock!

My New Upcoming Kane Hodder Jason Voorhees Cosplay Img_2024

(TheImperialDesign custom Toxic Waste Part VIII Jason Hockey Mask, that I purchased!)

TheImperialDesign: An american hockey mask veteran who makes exact film masks or custom maskes and I have followed Tony and his work for years and finally got a chance to get one of his Custom Part VIII Masks being my first purchase! and this one is gonna be amazing to see and promote!

Their links? Glad you asked!!!

HorrorMasksDesignfx: Etsy

TheImperialDesign: Etsy

J3 Jason Costumes: Facebook

My Short Youtube Video

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: