Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections.

Go down

Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections. Empty Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi April 18th 2022, 8:28 pm

Just a suggestion,
Can you add a place on the forum to share decent non adult photos of official registered users Horror and Heavy metal collections.
Photos of action figures,guitars,prized old toys,seasonal celebration funny photos possibly.
action figure collections.
man cave photos.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections. Empty Re: Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections.

Post by Jason Voorhees April 21st 2022, 10:39 pm

General Pics you mean this like one?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Darrin/Strigoi likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections. Empty Re: Please make a special spot on the forum for users to post photos of there Horror and Heavy Metal collections.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi May 13th 2022, 7:17 pm

thanks for making a spot for photos.
soon i will be posting photos of my friday the 13th action figures and my man cave basement photos and my horror and heavy metal collection.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum