Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to confuse and Distress Jason players in Friday the 13th the game.

Go down

Ways to confuse and Distress Jason players in Friday the 13th the game. Empty Ways to confuse and Distress Jason players in Friday the 13th the game.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi May 15th 2022, 5:20 am

When i see other players trying to fix a vehichle on the map,i quickly run into Jason's shack when i have found a pocket knife and machete or axe,then i wait by the doorway while Jason is being alerted that im in the shack.When Jason comes into the shack by the doorway i hit him with and axe and knock him down and stun him.Then i run out of the shack and wait beside the door and whack Jason again.if Jason kills me then i come back as Tommy.

But this method is a way to STOP Jason players from dominating and ruining the game for everyone.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Ways to confuse and Distress Jason players in Friday the 13th the game. Empty Re: Ways to confuse and Distress Jason players in Friday the 13th the game.

Post by Jason Voorhees May 15th 2022, 8:02 am

Best way it to get rid of the eletrical boxes or all female players to avoid Tommy.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum