Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by Jason Voorhees Fri May 27, 2022 4:42 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I'd make Jason vs Freddy be less of a Freddy Kruger film that happens to include Jason
Funniest part is New Line Cinema didn't give Freddy any kills lol!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Soulbait70 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Could Change One Thing What Would It Be?

Post by OCT 31 1978 Fri May 27, 2022 7:39 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:I'd make Jason vs Freddy be less of a Freddy Kruger film that happens to include Jason
Funniest part is New Line Cinema didn't give Freddy any kills lol!

Freddy has one onscreen kill….
Mark
And
technically kills Lori’s Mom in a flashback.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 Fri May 27, 2022 7:42 pm

I agree 100%. It feels 100% like a Nightmare On Elm Street movie, other than the fact that Jason does most of the killing.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs Sat May 28, 2022 10:20 am

Soulbait70 wrote:

I agree 100%. It feels 100% like a Nightmare On Elm Street movie, other than the fact that Jason does most of the killing.

also change up Jason

why is he walking so slow, why did the director want Jason to have "sad eyes", why did he look like he was covered in oil?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 Sat May 28, 2022 11:39 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:

also change up Jason

why is he walking so slow, why did the director want Jason to have "sad eyes", why did he look like he was covered in oil?

I blame it all on Ronny Yu. He was the WORST choice to direct it.
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 Sat May 28, 2022 1:24 pm

Oh no, I kept them. They're locked up in my gun safe lol
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs Sat May 28, 2022 9:09 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:

also change up Jason

agree

he wanted the viewers to sympathize with Jason

uhhh what?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulbait70 Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:

also change up Jason

agree

uhhh what?

The fact he made Jason afraid of water was just ridiculous.

How many times has Jason gone under water so he could kill someone?
Soulbait70
Soulbait70
Camper
Camper

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher Mon May 30, 2022 11:11 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Oh no, I kept them. They're locked up in my gun safe lol

What?????
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs Mon May 30, 2022 2:53 pm

Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:

also change up Jason

agree

uhhh what?

so afraid thats why he went into the water in pt 6 and held onto the boat in pt 8 until he got on board
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 Mon May 30, 2022 9:26 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:
Soulbait70 wrote:

also change up Jason

agree

uhhh what?

so afraid thats why he went into the water in pt 6 and held onto the boat in pt 8 until he got on board

Exactly!! He is So afraid of Water he Killed Sam and Paul while in the water in the Final Chapter, and Sandra in the New Blood….there are more kills and instances of Jason not being afraid of the water in the Franchise so for them to use this as a weakness is just dumbfounding.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum