Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moment that scared you in the Doom games

Go down

Moment that scared you in the Doom games Empty Moment that scared you in the Doom games

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th July 1st 2022, 2:40 am

In 2013 I was playing Doom II on Xbox 360 killing some demons and I did beat the final boss icon of sin and after reading the text that I won the monster credit screen scared me and made me cry which made me not play Doom until 2022 which I did brave it and also in 2022 on a Doom source port On a crappy wad called uac military nightmare which a level called the crack heads forest did had a enemy that scared the living crap out which the wad it self sucks did some moment scare you In some of the Doom games...
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Moment that scared you in the Doom games Empty Re: Moment that scared you in the Doom games

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th July 1st 2022, 2:42 am

Man I was so little back then in 2013 when I cried after that monster credit screen, I regret that... Since I'm 16 and Manning up getting some best wads for the old Doom games I'm planning to get Doom 64 and Doom 3 and Doom 2016 and eternal.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum