Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Alice have tried to get away?

Go down

Should Alice have tried to get away? Empty Should Alice have tried to get away?

Post by ThePunisher July 3rd 2022, 10:59 am

Should Alice have tried to leave the camp at the end? Walking for miles makes no sense, and Steve's Jeep wasn't "available". Plus, Annie may have looked guilty if she had left camp.
So, would you have gotten in the canoe like Alice did?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Should Alice have tried to get away? Empty Re: Should Alice have tried to get away?

Post by jasn88cubs July 3rd 2022, 12:13 pm

ThePunisher wrote:Should Alice have tried to leave the camp at the end? Walking for miles makes no sense, and Steve's Jeep wasn't "available". Plus, Annie may have looked guilty if she had left camp.
So, would you have gotten in the canoe like Alice did?

I think you mean if ALICE had left camp not Annie

I wouldn't have gotten in the canoe, I don't know to be honest. You aren't going to go walking at night leaving camp. Way to dark, and wasn't it storming? The adrenaline would have been so much probably would have broken down and not slept and then maybe start walking when sunlight broke looking for help
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Should Alice have tried to get away? Empty Re: Should Alice have tried to get away?

Post by Fair Play July 3rd 2022, 5:40 pm

After such an experience, I would have tried slipping out of camp.
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 July 4th 2022, 5:39 pm

That one kinda blew my mind. I get she was scared and all, but she should have taken Pamela's jeep amd Annie's body be damned. After everything she's seen what's one more corpse? To me that was a no brainer
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs July 4th 2022, 7:31 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:That one kinda blew my mind. I get she was scared and all, but she should have taken Pamela's jeep amd Annie's body be damned. After everything she's seen what's one more corpse? To me that was a no brainer

She clearly wasn't thinking right

Cant blame her
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 17th 2022, 5:45 am

I agree, she should have tried to use the Jeep.

There was reportedly an idea to have the cops find her with Mrs. Voorhees’s head in her lap. She would have reportedly been considered insane but they nixed it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 20th 2022, 1:47 pm

Gotta think of the long run that our Mrs.Voorhees had other means and knew the local area.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 July 20th 2022, 3:51 pm

Me personally, I don't care how dark it was, I would have bolted from the Camp. I sure as hell wouldn't have got in a canoe and started floating around the lake. Had she left Camp though, no kid Jason jump scare at the end.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher July 21st 2022, 7:10 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Me personally, I don't care how dark it was, I would have bolted from the Camp. I sure as hell wouldn't have got in a canoe and started floating around the lake. Had she left Camp though, no kid Jason jump scare at the end.

If Alice HAD left camp, would she have looked guilty leaving behind all that happened?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 July 21st 2022, 3:23 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:Me personally, I don't care how dark it was, I would have bolted from the Camp. I sure as hell wouldn't have got in a canoe and started floating around the lake. Had she left Camp though, no kid Jason jump scare at the end.

If Alice HAD left camp, would she have looked guilty leaving behind all that happened?

Sure she would have. She would have been in theory the last person to have seen all the victims alive. I'm sure after an intense investigation (assuming you had capable investigators) there would have been enough evidence to prove she only killed Pamela though.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 22nd 2022, 8:06 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Had she left Camp though, no kid Jason jump scare at the end.

Basically yes haha.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher July 22nd 2022, 3:04 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

Sure she would have. She would have been in theory the last person to have seen all the victims alive. I'm sure after an intense investigation (assuming you had capable investigators) there would have been enough evidence to prove she only killed Pamela though.

Of course, the caveat here is " capable investigators". Law enforcement at Crystal Lake seems to be somewhat ineffective, given Jason was killing at will for years. And of course, his mother was the prime suspect in trying to keep Camp Crystal Lake closed for years on end.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 23rd 2022, 8:36 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

Of course, the caveat here is " capable investigators".  Law enforcement at Crystal Lake seems to be somewhat ineffective, given Jason was killing at will for years.  And of course, his mother was the prime suspect in trying to keep Camp Crystal Lake closed for years on end.  

Honestly Jason wasnt killing people til her death and for 5 straight years they couldnt or never found him, they likely thought missing people were due to "Bears" and other bs.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum