Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. I am Carlso (lachappa shrek face from the official forums)

Go down

Hi. I am Carlso (lachappa shrek face from the official forums) Empty Hi. I am Carlso (lachappa shrek face from the official forums)

Post by Carlso November 3rd 2020, 4:44 pm

Hello. I don't know how things are going to be, but since my interest in F13 is big I am assuming I am going to check this site regularly and comment on something on time or another.
BTW, can you please tell your nick you had on the official forums? So I can see who also is in the same boat...
Carlso
Carlso
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Hi. I am Carlso (lachappa shrek face from the official forums) Empty Re: Hi. I am Carlso (lachappa shrek face from the official forums)

Post by Jason Voorhees November 3rd 2020, 4:54 pm

Carlso wrote:Hello. I don't know how things are going to be, but since my interest in F13 is big I am assuming I am going to check this site regularly and comment on something on time or another.
BTW, can you please tell your nick you had on the official forums? So I can see who also is in the same boat...

Welcome to the Forum Carlso! as you know I am Jason Todd Voorhees from the F13 Game forum! thank you for joining! Machete Jason
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum