Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM.

Go down

I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM. Empty I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 13th 2023, 1:59 am

The new Reddit Texas Chainsaw forum group is terrible.
every post thread that i make gets removed by the moderators.

Any post that asks questions and challenges the Gun Interactive devs can be marked as dangerous and removed.

I Hate Reddit because it supports censorship and it supports proper acting intellectualism and political correct,balanced and professional behaviors.

I Want a Funeral Home map dlc in tcm.

I Want a virtual house,like the virtual cabin,where i can collect strange objects and weird things in the game.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM. Empty Re: I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM.

Post by Jason Voorhees February 13th 2023, 3:22 am

I dont understand why it gets removed, I check the subreddit from time to time tho.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Darrin/Strigoi likes this post!

Back to top Go down

I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM. Empty Re: I MISS THE OLD GUN MEDIA FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME OFFICIAL FORUM.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 13th 2023, 4:25 am

I Posted a question on the Gun TCM Reddit forum and asked why does everyone act like that Gun cant handle big projects.

Everyone acts like that we should be happy that were even getting a small multiplayer Texas Chaisaw game.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 13th 2023, 4:30 am

Reddit does not believe in free speech and has built in censorship automated artificle intelligence software and mechanics,that stops people who are raving loonatics and artistic people from spreading what they consider false information.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fair Play June 4th 2023, 6:15 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:I dont understand why it gets removed, I check the subreddit from time to time tho.

Could you pass along a link to the subreddit for their new project?
Fair Play
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum