Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here.

Go down

Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here. Empty Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 23rd 2023, 3:14 am

Im very into the paranormal and spiritualism,hauntings etc.

I Love Native American mythology and histories.

I Was on a Paranormal team briefly.

I Study books about religion and paganism,theology.

Is anyone into Magick or strange happenings.

Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here. Empty Re: Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here.

Post by Jason Voorhees February 24th 2023, 3:40 am

I love anything supernatural so this is kinda something I do as a side-hobby if you will.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Darrin/Strigoi likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here. Empty Re: Is there anyone into spiritualism,the paranormal or mystical studies in here.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 24th 2023, 4:46 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I love anything supernatural so this is kinda something I do as a side-hobby if you will.

Awesome.

Ive had alot of strange experiences and occult experiements,spell casting results and findings and shifting realities.

its fun to study and see how physical matter is manipulated and realities shift when the operator begins to cast a circle,the local spirits scurry to make it manifest.

I Would like to go to haunted locations.but through the years ive learned not to talk to spirit parasites who have a strong presence in the physical realms.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 24th 2023, 4:17 pm

I definitely wanna go to haunted locations and see what I can find out and take documents about them buuut my job only gives me days off so limitedly.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 26th 2023, 12:22 pm

I look into things like ghosts, Bigfoot and UFOs. I will NOT touch a Ouija board or do seances. Oh, and I have zero use for superstitions.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 26th 2023, 4:03 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I look into things like ghosts, Bigfoot and UFOs. I will NOT touch a Ouija board or do seances. Oh, and I have zero use for superstitions.

Smart man,staying away from ouija boards.

ive had some bad situations with ouija boards.

No disrespect to you and i respect your opinions and boundries.

To me Bigfoot is not this sweet cartoonish animal being that we must protect.

I Believe from what ive read and seen in media,that Bigfoot is a supernatural,spiritual, alien being.

These so called cartoonish bigfoots have killed people in the woods before.

local spirits need a vehicle and outlet to work through and grasp on to.

people get parasited when they use ouija boards because they use it as a toy and do not believe in the spirit world.

The spirit world is the same as a jungle,the wild animals and wild indian tribes will attack intruders and always see them as an enemy,but if you get to know the local spirits through spell casting,then the local wild animalistic spirits wont attack you.

Earning street credit with local land spirits first,like the indians did.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi February 26th 2023, 4:13 pm

Unfortunatley in the united states there is this collective false belife that if a man is spiritual then he is slow or simple minded,possibly retarded or gay.

there is this thing where secular science and education and money are considered to be ambitious and manly,and anything that is weird or nerdy is considered to be slow or possibly out of balance and crazy.

Ive been reading about real mad scientists and the first types of people that humanist intellectuals start killing and removing from society are charismatic,spiritual people.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 27th 2023, 3:45 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:Unfortunatley in the united states there is this collective false belife that if a man is spiritual then he is slow or simple minded,possibly retarded or gay.

there is this thing where secular science and education and money are considered to be ambitious and manly,and anything that is weird or nerdy is considered to be slow or possibly out of balance and crazy.

Ive been reading about real mad scientists and the first types of people that humanist intellectuals start killing and removing from society are charismatic,spiritual people.

I love all things horror and supernatural I don't care what society tells me lol!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum