Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pt 2 is most realistic jason

Go down

pt 2 is most realistic jason Empty pt 2 is most realistic jason

Post by jasn88cubs March 4th 2023, 10:32 pm

Sack head Jason is honestly the most realistic version of Jason there was, just some wild deformed hillbilly man living off the land out in the woods. He felt pain in this, he showed fear when the chainsaw was coming for him, he wasn't unkillable, he went down hard when he got kicked in the balls, and imo he legit died when he got the machete through the shoulder, until part 3 that is. That crashing through the window at the end was obviously a dream sequence.

I'll always love part 3 and 4 Jason more in terms of look and scariness but when it comes to Jason being the most realistic as some crazy wild man living out in the woods this one is the most realistic representation.
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

pt 2 is most realistic jason Empty Re: pt 2 is most realistic jason

Post by OCT 31 1978 March 5th 2023, 6:13 am

I mean yeah 100% more realistic….. once you accept that Jason is still Alive given what we were told in the Original….

I will always love the setting,the story and the characters but for me the Franchise only got better from this point.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 6th 2023, 7:31 am

Part 2-4 Could all be seen as Realistic until his Resurrection.

Before anyone asks Part 3/4 having that much strength could come from the Stereotypes of those "disabled" makes up from their super strength.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 6th 2023, 8:45 pm

Paul was able to wrestle Jason down which would have been impossible with any other Jason. As pointed out above, Jason reacted with fear at the chainsaw while any other Jason would have simply swatted it aside. He wasn't completely aware of his surroundings while chasing Ginny. So yes, of all the versions, Part 2 is definitely the most believable
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2023, 7:22 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Paul was able to wrestle Jason down which would have been impossible with any other Jason. As pointed out above, Jason reacted with fear at the chainsaw while any other Jason would have simply swatted it aside.  He wasn't completely aware of his surroundings while chasing Ginny. So yes, of all the versions, Part 2 is definitely the most believable

I believe Jason never seen a Chainsaw turned on someone because Jason did reacted to being hit and stabbed until his resurrection.

Zombie Jason definitely didnt care what it was and just tanked a incoming damage without a single fuck to give.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 March 7th 2023, 7:28 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:Paul was able to wrestle Jason down which would have been impossible with any other Jason. As pointed out above, Jason reacted with fear at the chainsaw while any other Jason would have simply swatted it aside.  He wasn't completely aware of his surroundings while chasing Ginny. So yes, of all the versions, Part 2 is definitely the most believable

I believe Jason never seen a Chainsaw turned on someone because Jason did reacted to being hit and stabbed until his resurrection.

Zombie Jason definitely didnt care what it was and just tanked a incoming damage without a single fuck to give.

No Fucks given Jason is my Favorite Jason!! Lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 7th 2023, 7:56 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

No Fucks given Jason is my Favorite Jason!! Lol

Part 6-FvJ Jason were just full blown "come at me bro!"
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs March 7th 2023, 9:25 pm

loved when Jason got hit by paintball and just looked at them like "wtf"
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 9th 2023, 5:08 am

jasn88cubs wrote:loved when Jason got hit by paintball and just looked at them like "wtf"

Dan Bradley honestly never opened up about his experience from what I know! I wonder how he felt playing Jason even for such a short scene.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 March 9th 2023, 5:44 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
jasn88cubs wrote:loved when Jason got hit by paintball and just looked at them like "wtf"

Dan Bradley honestly never opened up about his experience from what I know! I wonder how he felt playing Jason even for such a short scene.

He was absolutely devastated when he lost the Part I know I heard about that somewhere.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 9th 2023, 6:03 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

He was absolutely devastated when he lost the Part I know I heard about that somewhere.

Its probably from the Friday the 13th Complete History where the producer or someone who works with the documentary team said when they called and asked him about it he basically hung up on them.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Silencer March 9th 2023, 8:23 am

Part 2 Jason is also the most sympathetic from a character standpoint. Here you have a physically disabled, mentally impaired hermit living alone in the woods. His dwelling. a crude, makeshift cabin decorated with only the barest of necessities; all of which, were stolen from nearby properties.

Years of bullying had deeply impacted Jason's self image. His deformities hidden away behind a potato sack, and mindset riddled with a deep-seated hatred. Hatred for the councillors who left Jason to drown. Hatred for the campers who ridiculed Jason as a child. And, hatred for those responsible for the death of Jason's mother.

Perhaps the scariest part of Part 2 is the shrine found in Jason's cabin. A chilling altar decorated with the corpses of recent victims, and the severed head of Pamela Voorhees. Jason's undying love for his deceased mother, the only person to show Jason any form of affection, was now the catalyst for Jason's rampage.
Silencer
Silencer
Town Resident
Town Resident

jasn88cubs, OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 21st 2023, 2:42 pm

Can you imagine how bad that shack smelled with the rotted corpses and the toilet with no plumbing. Yech!
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher March 21st 2023, 4:54 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Can you imagine how bad that shack smelled with the rotted corpses and the toilet with no plumbing. Yech!

I try not to think of such things!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum