Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book?

Go down

Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book? Empty Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book?

Post by Trekapedia March 5th 2023, 8:45 pm

Just saw Sackhead: The Definitive Making of Friday The 13th part II book is out and wondering if anyone has read it yet? I’ve heard people call it a worthy companion to Crystal Lake Memories even though it’s solely about the making of Part II.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book? Empty Re: Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book?

Post by ThePunisher March 6th 2023, 6:46 am

Trekapedia wrote:Just saw Sackhead: The Definitive Making of Friday The 13th part II book is out and wondering if anyone has read it yet? I’ve heard people call it a worthy companion to Crystal Lake Memories even though it’s solely about the making of Part II.

I'v never heard of it, and I'm not sure where to find it.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book? Empty Re: Anyone Read The Sackhead Friday The 13th Pt II Book?

Post by Jason Voorhees March 6th 2023, 7:34 am

I've heard of it but havent made any purchases for it yet.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia March 6th 2023, 11:59 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:Just saw Sackhead: The Definitive Making of Friday The 13th part II book is out and wondering if anyone has read it yet? I’ve heard people call it a worthy companion to Crystal Lake Memories even though it’s solely about the making of Part II.

I'v never heard of it, and I'm not sure where to find it.

Pretty much anywhere you can buy books or products you can get it. It came up for suggestions for me on Amazon so that’s how I found out about it.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum