Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who?

Go down

Guess who? Empty Guess who?

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason November 4th 2020, 6:38 pm

Hey what up my fellow friday fans? It's your favorite purple faced, son of a bitch, baby blue wearin hockey mask killer, RetroJason!
... Damn i think that introduction needs work but yeah i'm here & with a surprise! So after post on the official forums about whether or not Retro (NES) Jason is either a zombie or a human i decided to create a 3rd channel based on the cover art of the NES game & it is PT.7!

Called "TheRevenantRetroJason"

Additionally i uploaded my PT.7 videos from my main channel to this one for consistency reasons & also despite for representation reasons i also did it because i felt PT.7 is HIGHLY underrated despite the buff he received in the past & while i acknowledge pt.8 is abit better cause of destruction & 5 traps ... weapon strength baby! It ain't no joke & not there for looks especially if you don't limit yourself to grab kills like so many others but yeah here & giving PT.7 the much needed love he deserves!
TheRevenantRetroJason
TheRevenantRetroJason
Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

I_THE_MAN_I likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Guess who? Empty Re: Guess who?

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 4th 2020, 8:47 pm

TheRevenantRetroJason wrote:Hey what up my fellow friday fans? It's your favorite purple faced, son of a bitch, baby blue wearin hockey mask killer, RetroJason!
... Damn i think that introduction needs work but yeah i'm here & with a surprise! So after post on the official forums about whether or not Retro (NES) Jason is either a zombie or a human i decided to create a 3rd channel based on the cover art of the NES game & it is PT.7!

Called "TheRevenantRetroJason"

Additionally i uploaded my PT.7 videos from my main channel to this one for consistency reasons & also despite for representation reasons i also did it because i felt PT.7 is HIGHLY underrated despite the buff he received in the past & while i acknowledge pt.8 is abit better cause of destruction & 5 traps ... weapon strength baby! It ain't no joke & not there for looks especially if you don't limit yourself to grab kills like so many others but yeah here & giving PT.7 the much needed love he deserves!

It is great to see a-lot of people from the forum coming together here!!
I hope we can keep this community together and that it never Dies just like our favorite slasher!!
I dig the new name and Avatar.
I stand by my original statement that Gun should have provided Retro skins for all Jason’s and counselors.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

TheRevenantRetroJason and I_THE_MAN_I also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevenantRetroJason November 4th 2020, 10:45 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
I stand by my original statement that Gun should have provided Retro skins for all Jason’s and counselors.

I stand by next with you all the way but sadly the closest we can get by having this dream a reality is by doing the texture glitch viva private match with friends.
TheRevenantRetroJason
TheRevenantRetroJason
Town Resident
Town Resident

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV7yCh3V50cbrEYGpDw2UA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 5th 2020, 2:14 am

Damn my man nice intro haha welcome to the forum! 🔥
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978, TheRevenantRetroJason and I_THE_MAN_I also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogmatic November 16th 2020, 10:03 am

Any other retro Jasons are welcone in my book, as he's my special special boy. Have fun!
Dogmatic
Dogmatic
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 26th 2020, 8:00 pm

Dogmatic wrote:Any other retro Jasons are welcone in my book, as he's my special special boy. Have fun!
We need more NECA versions tbh! Neca Part 4,6,7,8,9 and etc!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by I_THE_MAN_I December 6th 2020, 10:04 am

Hey guys tha_mAn here,
Though i main part 6, I also use part 3 retro as well. I like that of all the Jason appearance music his can be overlooked sometimes being the quietest of them all, and if the counselor doesn't pay attention allows you to get the drop on said counselor. Overall he is the most balanced of the Jason's.

'ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I
I_THE_MAN_I
I_THE_MAN_I
Traveler
Traveler

https://www.youtube.com/@elchappa8183

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 8th 2020, 8:10 pm

I_THE_MAN_I wrote:Hey guys tha_mAn here,
Though i main part 6, I also use part 3 retro as well. I like that of all the Jason appearance music his can be overlooked sometimes being the quietest of them all, and if the counselor doesn't pay attention allows you to get the drop on said counselor. Overall he is the most balanced of the Jason's.

I agree.
I really like Retros music it is a pity Gun didn’t give each Jason their own theme music when you are using them. Instead of the same Jason chase theme music for all of them.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees December 9th 2020, 6:22 am

Maaaan Imagine the Part 7 Jason theme song playing with the Part 7 Jason would sound badass.

But me I usually turn off the music for Games
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 10th 2020, 6:58 pm

I can see the creativity in taking the music out but I really want it to feel more like the movies with the music loud and blaring while I play!! Lol
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum