Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Kind of Fear Customs Jason Voorhees Busts

Go down

A New Kind of Fear Customs Jason Voorhees Busts Empty A New Kind of Fear Customs Jason Voorhees Busts

Post by Jason Voorhees Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:53 pm

A New Kind of Fear Customs Jason Voorhees Busts 75279190_726435331095419_4759445430419324928_n

WE ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER PROMOTION OF A KNOWN F13 CREATOR FOR THE COMMUNITY! WHERE I DO OWN TWO OF HIS LATEX MASKS AND SOON-TO-BE MORE PRODUCTS SUCH AS MY FIRST-EVER BUST! THE TALENTED MAIN MAN! A NEW KIND OF FEAR CUSTOMS!!!

Do you want an affordable bust?
Do want a bust you can paint yourself?
Want a bust that doesn't take up the room?

WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! these are one of the absolute best affordable busts that you can buy without having given an arm or a leg for them!

Links to the Busts!

Description and Info!

As you can see EACH Bust is 6 inches! each one of the best linked here is designed from and by his own Latex Masks that he made from scratch! yes, he is THAT talented and that's the reason why I am so loyal to him because of his dedication to his work and so with this, I found more reasons to help promote him even more so if you want to get yourself an ANKF bust get them now! tell him Jason Todd Voorhees sent you!

DISCLAIMER!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES POSTED HERE! ALL RIGHTS GO TO A NEW KIND OF FEAR CUSTOMS! SO DO NOT TRY TO SCAM, HARASS, OR CAUSE HARM TO HIS BUSINESS! AND DO NOT TRY TO USE THESE IMAGES TO PROMOTE YOUR FAKE BUSINESSES EITHER!! HE HAS A LOYAL BUYER COMMUNITY AND
AND OUTSTANDING REPUTATION! IF YOU WANT TO TALK BUSINESS SEE HIM ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA NOT ME! THANK YOU!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum