Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary

Go down

Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary Empty Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees April 8th 2023, 3:48 pm

Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary Richar10

Today is the 10th Anniversary of the passing of one of the original Jason actors...Richard Brooker who is best known for his role in Friday the 13th Part 3 as ofcourse Jason Voorhees (aka Part 3 Jason) and is known as the 1st Hockey Mask Jason.

His passing was on April 8th, 2013 and today on April 8th,2023 will give our respect to him as he once was in the living!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary Empty Re: Richard Brooker 10th Anniversary

Post by ThePunisher April 8th 2023, 6:26 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:

Today is the 10th Anniversary of the passing of one of the original Jason actors...Richard Brooker who is best known for his role in Friday the 13th Part 3 as ofcourse Jason Voorhees (aka Part 3 Jason) and is known as the 1st Hockey Mask Jason.

His passing was on April 8th, 2013 and today on April 8th,2023 will give our respect to him as he once was in the living!

I am still a fan of his version of Jason.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 8th 2023, 10:32 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I am still a fan of his version of Jason.  

His Jason is the reason why we got such an iconic appearance!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 9th 2023, 12:44 am

I absolutely love his Jason from Part 3 so many iconic scenes and moments in his portrayal!!

That moment he Mic drops the Spear gun!!! throws Rick through then window and we see him step into the room….completely slicing Andy in half in the hall way….. The way he carried himself unforgettable and iconic!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 9th 2023, 6:46 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:I absolutely his Jason from Part 3 so many iconic scenes and moments in his portrayal!!

That moment he Mic drops the Spear gun throws Rick through then window and we see him set into the room…. The way he carried himself unforgettable and iconic!!

I would have loved to see him in more Jason movies, but it doesn't seem to work out that way very often.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 9th 2023, 9:57 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:I absolutely his Jason from Part 3 so many iconic scenes and moments in his portrayal!!

That moment he Mic drops the Spear gun throws Rick through then window and we see him set into the room…. The way he carried himself unforgettable and iconic!!

I would have loved to see him in more Jason movies, but it doesn't seem to work out that way very often.

I agree…..most of the time it’s because the Actor didn’t want to reprise the roll…. Kane was the First Actor to say yes multiple times anchoring himself to the character and the portrayal.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum