Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deputy Winslow

Go down

Deputy Winslow Empty Deputy Winslow

Post by jasn88cubs April 9th 2023, 3:03 pm

This is something I've wondered about. Winslow is killed during the day and the rest of the murders happen hours later in the middle of the night. Did nobody from the sheriff's office wonder where one of their own disappeared to? You would think someone would've called his radio then sent a patrol car out there when he didn't answer. You could say it's either lazy writing or that's why the cops show up at the end but it's still weird. A deputy not checking in at all during his shift?

It's something small but still a plot hole.
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Deputy Winslow Empty Re: Deputy Winslow

Post by ThePunisher April 9th 2023, 6:44 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:This is something I've wondered about. Winslow is killed during the day and the rest of the murders happen hours later in the middle of the night. Did nobody from the sheriff's office wonder where one of their own disappeared to? You would think someone would've called his radio then sent a patrol car out there when he didn't answer. You could say it's either lazy writing or that's why the cops show up at the end but it's still weird. A deputy not checking in at all during his shift?

It's something small but still a plot hole.

A BIG plot hole at that. Then you wonder where his car went after he left it in the road. Did Michael Myers give Jason driving lessens???? I don't put much stock in how the Crystal Lake Police Department follows procedures, considering they have a serial killer running around who never gets caught. Having said that, they SHOULD have followed up with Deputy Winslow somehow.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Deputy Winslow Empty Re: Deputy Winslow

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 10th 2023, 10:43 pm

My guess is he had a history of parking his car out somewhere and taking a nap or something, so they're used to him being out of communication for a moment. And didn't he leave his squad car on a back road? Maybe Jason moved it or even pushed it into the bushes.
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum