Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Hello There...

Go down

Well Hello There... Empty Well Hello There...

Post by I'm Not a Goalie November 5th 2020, 7:41 pm

Well hello there... I'm a huge horror fan, everything from classic Universal to the iconic films from the 70's and 80's we all know and love. That's originally what drew me to Friday the Game, though technically it was a birthday gift from my wife so I guess I have her to thank for it, but I never imagined the game was going to become such a big part of my life for the past 3+ years... As a late comer to the official forums, I'm very appreciative there's still a place for fans of this game and this franchise to go. (Other than social media hell) I'm not quite ready to rest at the bottom of the lake just yet.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There... Empty Re: Well Hello There...

Post by Jason Voorhees November 5th 2020, 7:49 pm

I'm Not a Goalie wrote:Well hello there... I'm a huge horror fan, everything from classic Universal to the iconic films from the 70's and 80's we all know and love. That's originally what drew me to Friday the Game, though technically it was a birthday gift from my wife so I guess I have her to thank for it, but I never imagined the game was going to become such a big part of my life for the past 3+ years... As a late comer to the official forums, I'm very appreciative there's still a place for fans of this game and this franchise to go. (Other than social media hell) I'm not quite ready to rest at the bottom of the lake just yet.

Welcome to the forum Goalie! Very Happy and yes I made this website to appease the community overall and any fan is welcome to join and go into discussions! Smile
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum