Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved

Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved Empty Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved

Post by Jason Voorhees June 6th 2023, 2:41 pm

New Info/Disclaimer

It was pointed out to me about the conflict of my own research and a new post will be given this info is now semi-deemed inaccurate a new and a improved version will be uploaded and linked back here thank you for your support for reading these lengthy given forum posts!

Old Content:

My other Timeline Posts!

Note: Most of this is outdated, but now that I have done the research/math, this is officially solved!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs, OCT 31 1978 and SonofOdin6039 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved

Post by jasn88cubs June 7th 2023, 2:48 pm

Good work. Frankly I would get stressed trying to figure it all out
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VII Timeline is Almost Officially Solved

Post by Jason Voorhees June 8th 2023, 2:28 am

jasn88cubs wrote:Good work. Frankly I would get stressed trying to figure it all out

That's why I'm here! I love doing research, I love collecting information and passing it out and passing it onto others! This type of stuff is what I enjoy! Now it's also time to figure out the Part 4-6 timeliness mystery as well.

I am also gonna update it as well with new information as well! I completely went brain numbed and forgot other info!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum