Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CampBlood.net forums

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CampBlood.net forums - Page 2 Empty Re: CampBlood.net forums

Post by ThePunisher January 27th 2024, 9:51 am

William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:I was great friends for years with the owner. Kathrine. (my username was mnknut22) We ended up having a huge falling out and I haven't talked to her in over a year and a half. I made the mistake of being all angry and resentful and went on other forums posting about her issues and why the site is down. So out of respect because I feel horrible about my own behavior there, I'll keep it short and sweet and nothing too personal here.

About two years ago she was going through some seriously hard times in her life and While i asked her many times If I could either buy the site from her or pay for the fee to keep it up. She declined for whatever reason. I believe at heart she kind of gave up on it. She had been running campblood.net since the middle to late 90s. (She actually ran several sites at once at one point. Shriversofhorror.com being another and a Halloween fansite) I think she pretty much was done with it and honestly thats a long time to be running a site. The domain is owned by the company that she bought it from. So it pretty much sits in dorment and even if she was to pay to get it back it doesn't sound like she would get everything back at least from what she last told me.

So unfortunately R.I.P Campblood.net. It was a great place for a long time but it ended up turning into DRAMA central at the end and some of that was a mix of her, me and several of our other friends that we were all close with at one point. Spent alot of time on the phone with her for years. I do miss our friendship because at heart shes a good person but towards the end of the site things got really bad.

I hope that helps.

I appreciate your perspective. I remember there seemed to be a falling out here and there a few years before the site closed down. I was part of a falling out. I was very friendly with a guy who went by the username Jet ( or The Jet, something like that ). One day, there was a huge song and dance about how Jet was banned for all sorts of strange reasons. Kat was EXTREMELY angry with Jet. I contacted Jet privately by email, and he explained there was some sort of a joke Kat took the wrong way. I don't remember the joke, but it was no big deal. The next thing I knew, I was on the wrong end of anger, and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude. It turns out this member was a close ally of Kat and was using the online bully pulpit to get me off the site, or at least, seriously reduce my presence. Several other members were sympathetic to me because I asked them privately if they knew what was going on. It got the to point where I hadn't been on the site for about 2 years when I found out it was closed.

I ran into Jet on another website dedicated to all things Friday the 13th, and he gave it up because he was just too busy at his job. I haven't heard from him since. I miss him a LOT.

"and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude." Most likely another old friend of mine that did this. His name was Greg. FridayFan13 or something like that. Me and him were really close at one point. Sending christmas cards in the mail, were planning to meet up eventually. But he snapped on me for the dumbest shit. He messaged me about the jamie lee curtis snubbing Danielle Harris last year and I told my honest opinion of two people I do not know. I just said "I think both her and scout are acting a little babyish about this because why would Jamie know them? I doubt jamie would care to watch the sequels shes not in. So of course she doesn't know who they are"

Never have a seen a grown man turn into a man child within two seconds. Her and Him were two argumentative people at Camp Blood. They created ALOT of issues between people.

The member that came at me went under the name BJBetty, taking from the part 4 character. Kat made this person a moderator after being a member a short time and only having 85-100 posts. Kat wrote that she liked moderators to have been around for a length of time and had a lot of posts, but whatever.

I can see where you're coming from in your posts here.

OH BJbetty. Im pretty sure that was either her neice or her alter ago. Because Kat had like 6 different accounts on there and sometimes would be on multiple accounts at once. Yeah a lot of piling on bs going there. Im in some ways glad that the site is gone.

Using multiple accounts/screen names was always a huge issue there. It was obvious from the start. Most of these accounts were used to create drama. The site was not as active as it appeared on the surface. It's why I never donated money when she would beg members for money. As someone who ran forums in the past, I knew it cost peanuts to run a site that small. She couldn't fool me.

I was a long time member but posted sporadically. I'd post for a month or two, leave for a year or two, repeat cycle. There was a round of drama around 2016-17 that turned me off permanently to the forum.

I don't remember their names but they were two of the most active forum members...a male and a female. Come to find out, one guy was running both accounts. I think drama with Kat led to this con being exposed. This person fled the forum. While the handful of members were posting about this drama, I noticed something else...more than two accounts had went dormant. I realized this person had really been juggling 5-6 accounts. I also realized that for the scam to have lasted years, Kat had to have either been in on it from the start or knew about it but didn't tell because it brought activity to the forum.

Either way, it was the last straw.

You guys sensed power/control issues. I sensed drug addiction. I always believed the donation drives were helping finance her addictions.

Either way, it was sad to see the longest running F13 site turned into a bad sitcom and to just die like that. On the other hand, it's a miracle it didn't happen years earlier than it did.

It was a great forum on the surface that should've been better but it was completely mismanaged, treated like it was second rate, and its fate was inevitable.

I am surprised it never returned, with or without Kat.

anyone new running the forum might have to really run the place properly. Some of the long-term members, including me, felt burned by the place. I've seen a couple familiar names on THIS forum, and I'm glad to see them. There are a couple others I wonder what happened to, mostly The Jet. He was essentially a good guy who was very opinionated, and Kat turned on him. He told me in a private email he was a prison guard. I hope he can come to terms with things and find this forum.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs January 29th 2024, 8:52 am

I enjoyed the forum but there was alot of drama
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 31st 2024, 4:25 am

ThePunisher wrote:
William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:I was great friends for years with the owner. Kathrine. (my username was mnknut22)  We ended up having a huge falling out and I haven't talked to her in over a year and a half. I made the mistake of being all angry and resentful and went on other forums posting about her issues and why the site is down. So out of respect because I feel horrible about my own behavior there, I'll keep it short and sweet and nothing too personal here.

About two years ago she was going through some seriously hard times in her life and While i asked her many times If I could either buy the site from her or pay for the fee to keep it up. She declined for whatever reason. I believe at heart she kind of gave up on it. She had been running campblood.net since the middle to late 90s. (She actually ran several sites at once at one point. Shriversofhorror.com being another and a Halloween fansite)   I think she pretty much was done with it and honestly thats a long time to be running a site. The domain is owned by the company that she bought it from. So it pretty much sits in dorment and even if she was to pay to get it back it doesn't sound like she would get everything back at least from what she last told me.  

So unfortunately R.I.P Campblood.net.  It was a great place for a long time but it ended up turning into DRAMA central at the end and some of that was a mix of her, me and several of our other friends that we were all close with at one point. Spent alot of time on the phone with her for years. I do miss our friendship because at heart shes a good person but towards the end of the site things got really bad.  

I hope that helps.

I appreciate your perspective.  I remember there seemed to be a falling out here and there a few years before the site closed down.  I was part of a falling out.  I was very friendly with a guy who went by the username Jet ( or The Jet, something like that ).  One day, there was a huge song and dance about how Jet was banned for all sorts of strange reasons. Kat was EXTREMELY angry with Jet.  I contacted Jet privately by email, and he explained there was some sort of a joke Kat took the wrong way.  I don't remember the joke, but it was no big deal.  The next thing I knew, I was on the wrong end of anger, and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude.  It turns out this member was a close ally of Kat and was using the online bully pulpit to get me off the site, or at least, seriously reduce my presence.  Several other members were sympathetic to me because I asked them privately if they knew what was going on.  It got the to point where I hadn't been on the site for about 2 years when I found out it was closed.  

I ran into Jet on another website dedicated to all things Friday the 13th, and he gave it up because he was just too busy at his job.  I haven't heard from him since.  I miss him a LOT.  

"and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude."  Most likely another old friend of mine that did this. His name was Greg. FridayFan13 or something like that. Me and him were really close at one point. Sending christmas cards in the mail, were planning to meet up eventually.  But he snapped on me for the dumbest shit. He messaged me about the jamie lee curtis snubbing Danielle Harris last year and I told my honest opinion of two people I do not know. I just said "I think both her and scout are acting a little babyish about this because why would Jamie know them? I doubt jamie would care to watch the sequels shes not in. So of course she doesn't know who they are"

Never have a seen a grown man turn into a man child within two seconds.  Her and Him were two argumentative people at Camp Blood.  They created ALOT of issues between people.

The member that came at me went under the name BJBetty, taking from the part 4 character. Kat made this person a moderator after being a member a short time and only having 85-100 posts.  Kat wrote that she liked moderators to have been around for a length of time and had a lot of posts, but whatever.  

OH BJbetty. Im pretty sure that was either her neice or her alter ago. Because Kat had like 6 different accounts on there and sometimes would be on multiple accounts at once.  Yeah a lot of piling on bs going there.  Im in some ways glad that the site is gone.  

Using multiple accounts/screen names was always a huge issue there. It was obvious from the start. Most of these accounts were used to create drama. The site was not as active as it appeared on the surface. It's why I never donated money when she would beg members for money. As someone who ran forums in the past, I knew it cost peanuts to run a site that small. She couldn't fool me.

I was a long time member but posted sporadically. I'd post for a month or two, leave for a year or two, repeat cycle. There was a round of drama around 2016-17 that turned me off permanently to the forum.

I don't remember their names but they were two of the most active forum members...a male and a female. Come to find out, one guy was running both accounts. I think drama with Kat led to this con being exposed. This person fled the forum. While the handful of members were posting about this drama, I noticed something else...more than two accounts had went dormant. I realized this person had really been  juggling 5-6 accounts. I also realized that for the scam to have lasted years, Kat had to have either been in on it from the start or knew about it but didn't tell because it brought activity to the forum.

You guys sensed power/control issues. I sensed drug addiction. I always believed the donation drives were helping finance her addictions.

Either way, it was sad to see the longest running F13 site turned into a bad sitcom and to just die like that. On the other hand, it's a miracle it didn't happen years earlier than it did.

It was a great forum on the surface that should've been better but it was completely mismanaged, treated like it was second rate,  and its fate was inevitable.

anyone new running the forum might have to really run the place properly.  Some of the long-term members, including me, felt burned by the place.  I've seen a couple familiar names on THIS forum, and I'm glad to see them.  There are a couple others I wonder what happened to, mostly The Jet.  He was essentially a good guy who was very opinionated, and Kat turned on him.  He told me in a private email he was a prison guard.  I hope he can come to terms with things and find this forum.  

If you have his email still invite him! We can all enjoy new members and future staff!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher January 31st 2024, 4:37 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:I was great friends for years with the owner. Kathrine. (my username was mnknut22)  We ended up having a huge falling out and I haven't talked to her in over a year and a half. I made the mistake of being all angry and resentful and went on other forums posting about her issues and why the site is down. So out of respect because I feel horrible about my own behavior there, I'll keep it short and sweet and nothing too personal here.

About two years ago she was going through some seriously hard times in her life and While i asked her many times If I could either buy the site from her or pay for the fee to keep it up. She declined for whatever reason. I believe at heart she kind of gave up on it. She had been running campblood.net since the middle to late 90s. (She actually ran several sites at once at one point. Shriversofhorror.com being another and a Halloween fansite)   I think she pretty much was done with it and honestly thats a long time to be running a site. The domain is owned by the company that she bought it from. So it pretty much sits in dorment and even if she was to pay to get it back it doesn't sound like she would get everything back at least from what she last told me.  

So unfortunately R.I.P Campblood.net.  It was a great place for a long time but it ended up turning into DRAMA central at the end and some of that was a mix of her, me and several of our other friends that we were all close with at one point. Spent alot of time on the phone with her for years. I do miss our friendship because at heart shes a good person but towards the end of the site things got really bad.  

I hope that helps.

I appreciate your perspective.  I remember there seemed to be a falling out here and there a few years before the site closed down.  I was part of a falling out.  I was very friendly with a guy who went by the username Jet ( or The Jet, something like that ).  One day, there was a huge song and dance about how Jet was banned for all sorts of strange reasons. Kat was EXTREMELY angry with Jet.  I contacted Jet privately by email, and he explained there was some sort of a joke Kat took the wrong way.  I don't remember the joke, but it was no big deal.  The next thing I knew, I was on the wrong end of anger, and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude.  It turns out this member was a close ally of Kat and was using the online bully pulpit to get me off the site, or at least, seriously reduce my presence.  Several other members were sympathetic to me because I asked them privately if they knew what was going on.  It got the to point where I hadn't been on the site for about 2 years when I found out it was closed.  

I ran into Jet on another website dedicated to all things Friday the 13th, and he gave it up because he was just too busy at his job.  I haven't heard from him since.  I miss him a LOT.  

"and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude."  Most likely another old friend of mine that did this. His name was Greg. FridayFan13 or something like that. Me and him were really close at one point. Sending christmas cards in the mail, were planning to meet up eventually.  But he snapped on me for the dumbest shit. He messaged me about the jamie lee curtis snubbing Danielle Harris last year and I told my honest opinion of two people I do not know. I just said "I think both her and scout are acting a little babyish about this because why would Jamie know them? I doubt jamie would care to watch the sequels shes not in. So of course she doesn't know who they are"

Never have a seen a grown man turn into a man child within two seconds.  Her and Him were two argumentative people at Camp Blood.  They created ALOT of issues between people.

The member that came at me went under the name BJBetty, taking from the part 4 character. Kat made this person a moderator after being a member a short time and only having 85-100 posts.  Kat wrote that she liked moderators to have been around for a length of time and had a lot of posts, but whatever.  

OH BJbetty. Im pretty sure that was either her neice or her alter ago. Because Kat had like 6 different accounts on there and sometimes would be on multiple accounts at once.  Yeah a lot of piling on bs going there.  Im in some ways glad that the site is gone.  

I don't remember their names but they were two of the most active forum members...a male and a female. Come to find out, one guy was running both accounts. I think drama with Kat led to this con being exposed. This person fled the forum. While the handful of members were posting about this drama, I noticed something else...more than two accounts had went dormant. I realized this person had really been  juggling 5-6 accounts. I also realized that for the scam to have lasted years, Kat had to have either been in on it from the start or knew about it but didn't tell because it brought activity to the forum.

It was a great forum on the surface that should've been better but it was completely mismanaged, treated like it was second rate,  and its fate was inevitable.

anyone new running the forum might have to really run the place properly.  Some of the long-term members, including me, felt burned by the place.  I've seen a couple familiar names on THIS forum, and I'm glad to see them.  There are a couple others I wonder what happened to, mostly The Jet.  He was essentially a good guy who was very opinionated, and Kat turned on him.  He told me in a private email he was a prison guard.  I hope he can come to terms with things and find this forum.  

If you have his email still invite him! We can all enjoy new members and future staff!

I've forgotten his email. I emailed him a couple years ago and got no response. I know for a fact he was tired of dealing with the drama. He may never want to do this again, and that's sad.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 2nd 2024, 3:29 pm

I hope not! I hope he finds this place and he comes and joins the rest of the family!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 2nd 2024, 5:02 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:I hope not! I hope he finds this place and he comes and joins the rest of the family!

So do I.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by William Munny February 3rd 2024, 7:34 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

I hope that helps.

I've forgotten his email. I emailed him a couple years ago and got no response. I know for a fact he was tired of dealing with the drama. He may never want to do this again, and that's sad.

Unfortunately, a lot of people use throwaway email accounts when signing up for forums. When they stop posting on a forum and never come back, that's it. You never see them again.

Will Munny : That's right.
William Munny
William Munny
Town Resident
Town Resident

http://www.gnrevolution.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 4th 2024, 7:02 am

William Munny wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

I hope that helps.

Unfortunately, a lot of people use throwaway email accounts when signing up for forums. When they stop posting on a forum and never come back, that's it. You never see them again.

And that's what makes me think Jet's gone for good.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 February 7th 2024, 3:01 pm

I haven't posted in quite a while but I thought about the forum again recently. Somethings I wanted to add.

Kat was always begging for donations to help fund her website because she didnt work for years and made her ex husband (who she is back with again) pay for all her bills while she sat around drinking all day and yelling at people on the forum. We used to do movie nights in chat. Where we would all pause and start a movie on our TV's and chat about the movie in chat. This is where all the drama really stemmed from. Id say its equivalent to drinking and facebook posting. Generally not a good idea but she ended up having online affairs behind her husbands back that turned into sexting etc. One thing i realized after awhile was that it was ALL about her and if you did get close to her all you heard about was her constant drama all the time. She would call me multiple times during a week. Depending on my mood sometimes I wouldnt answer, sometimes I would. It got old very quickly to the point she kept threatening her boyfriend that she was going to pour boiling hot water on him and I heard him scream. I ended up actually calling the local police near her. She had ended up getting beat up by a neighbor for calling her the N word a week prior and was on the verge of eviction because of her drama.

She would bully members on campblood.net on a weekly basis and eventually people started to leave the site. She used to threatened legal action on other websites (jasonconquers.com, Fridaythe13thfranchise.com... and a few others) claiming they stole material from her which is nonsense. She also used to have contacts with some actual Friday the 13th Alumni. All of them stopped contact with her at certain point too.

If she could of laid off the drama..the forum was one of the best. She allowed it to crash and burn.

Recently an old friend/member contacted me and snapped on me for not making him a priority as friend and I had to laugh. Priority? My fucking child is my priority. What are you a 14 year old girl?

Im too old to deal with stupid drama and I dont have time for people who only are concerned about themselves and want to make a big deal out of small things. Lifes too short for people like that in anyones life.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 February 7th 2024, 3:09 pm

William Munny wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Luke Knutson wrote:I was great friends for years with the owner. Kathrine. (my username was mnknut22) We ended up having a huge falling out and I haven't talked to her in over a year and a half. I made the mistake of being all angry and resentful and went on other forums posting about her issues and why the site is down. So out of respect because I feel horrible about my own behavior there, I'll keep it short and sweet and nothing too personal here.

About two years ago she was going through some seriously hard times in her life and While i asked her many times If I could either buy the site from her or pay for the fee to keep it up. She declined for whatever reason. I believe at heart she kind of gave up on it. She had been running campblood.net since the middle to late 90s. (She actually ran several sites at once at one point. Shriversofhorror.com being another and a Halloween fansite) I think she pretty much was done with it and honestly thats a long time to be running a site. The domain is owned by the company that she bought it from. So it pretty much sits in dorment and even if she was to pay to get it back it doesn't sound like she would get everything back at least from what she last told me.

So unfortunately R.I.P Campblood.net. It was a great place for a long time but it ended up turning into DRAMA central at the end and some of that was a mix of her, me and several of our other friends that we were all close with at one point. Spent alot of time on the phone with her for years. I do miss our friendship because at heart shes a good person but towards the end of the site things got really bad.

I hope that helps.

I appreciate your perspective. I remember there seemed to be a falling out here and there a few years before the site closed down. I was part of a falling out. I was very friendly with a guy who went by the username Jet ( or The Jet, something like that ). One day, there was a huge song and dance about how Jet was banned for all sorts of strange reasons. Kat was EXTREMELY angry with Jet. I contacted Jet privately by email, and he explained there was some sort of a joke Kat took the wrong way. I don't remember the joke, but it was no big deal. The next thing I knew, I was on the wrong end of anger, and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude. It turns out this member was a close ally of Kat and was using the online bully pulpit to get me off the site, or at least, seriously reduce my presence. Several other members were sympathetic to me because I asked them privately if they knew what was going on. It got the to point where I hadn't been on the site for about 2 years when I found out it was closed.

I ran into Jet on another website dedicated to all things Friday the 13th, and he gave it up because he was just too busy at his job. I haven't heard from him since. I miss him a LOT.

"and there was a newer member coming at me with attitude." Most likely another old friend of mine that did this. His name was Greg. FridayFan13 or something like that. Me and him were really close at one point. Sending christmas cards in the mail, were planning to meet up eventually. But he snapped on me for the dumbest shit. He messaged me about the jamie lee curtis snubbing Danielle Harris last year and I told my honest opinion of two people I do not know. I just said "I think both her and scout are acting a little babyish about this because why would Jamie know them? I doubt jamie would care to watch the sequels shes not in. So of course she doesn't know who they are"

Never have a seen a grown man turn into a man child within two seconds. Her and Him were two argumentative people at Camp Blood. They created ALOT of issues between people.

The member that came at me went under the name BJBetty, taking from the part 4 character. Kat made this person a moderator after being a member a short time and only having 85-100 posts. Kat wrote that she liked moderators to have been around for a length of time and had a lot of posts, but whatever.

OH BJbetty. Im pretty sure that was either her neice or her alter ago. Because Kat had like 6 different accounts on there and sometimes would be on multiple accounts at once. Yeah a lot of piling on bs going there. Im in some ways glad that the site is gone.

I don't remember their names but they were two of the most active forum members...a male and a female. Come to find out, one guy was running both accounts. I think drama with Kat led to this con being exposed. This person fled the forum. While the handful of members were posting about this drama, I noticed something else...more than two accounts had went dormant. I realized this person had really been juggling 5-6 accounts. I also realized that for the scam to have lasted years, Kat had to have either been in on it from the start or knew about it but didn't tell because it brought activity to the forum.

It was a great forum on the surface that should've been better but it was completely mismanaged, treated like it was second rate, and its fate was inevitable.

You are correct. She had a lot of addiction issues. She'd sometime hit me up randomly asking If i would borrow her money so she could get a bottle of vodka. When she was get smashed drunk with her kid home with her.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia February 8th 2024, 4:59 am

Everyone in here is very cool and I’m glad there’s no drama on here. I have a lot of fun posting here and I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. All the people in here make me feel welcome. Lot better than Camp Blood and their forums.

I blocked Kat because she would ask for money and then give the cold shoulder when you couldn’t or wouldn’t give it to her. Just sad.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 February 8th 2024, 12:54 pm

Trekapedia wrote:Everyone in here is very cool and I’m glad there’s no drama on here. I have a lot of fun posting here and I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. All the people in here make me feel welcome. Lot better than Camp Blood and their forums.

I blocked Kat because she would ask for money and then give the cold shoulder when you couldn’t or wouldn’t give it to her. Just sad.

Yep and if you werent apart of her "club" She'd block you too. This place.. I don't see any of this crap happening. So im glad to see that.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 8th 2024, 5:15 pm

mnknut30 wrote:
Trekapedia wrote:Everyone in here is very cool and I’m glad there’s no drama on here. I have a lot of fun posting here and I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. All the people in here make me feel welcome. Lot better than Camp Blood and their forums.

Yep and if you werent apart of her "club" She'd block you too. This place.. I don't see any of this crap happening. So im glad to see that.

I'm actually glad I wasn't part of the club. I never had any dealings with Kat outside of the forum, and reading all this makes me feel better about that. I don't need this kind of " friend."
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

mnknut30 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 February 8th 2024, 10:17 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

I'm actually glad I wasn't part of the club. I never had any dealings with Kat outside of the forum, and reading all this makes me feel better about that. I don't need this kind of " friend."

Yep. No one needs people that in their lives.. in person or online. Why i tolerated it for so long? I have no clue. Actually its quite sad.. I was just bored and it started off cordial but once we exhanged numbers thats when it eventually turned into phone conversations, then the drama came later on. My life has been better without her in it. Thats for sure.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 15th 2024, 5:08 pm

mnknut30 wrote:

Yep and if you werent apart of her "club" She'd block you too.  This place.. I don't see any of this crap happening. So im glad to see that.

I can without a doubt 1000% guarantee this forum won't ever end up like Camp Blood! I have no idea how things got that "Personal" for Camp Blood.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 15th 2024, 5:49 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

Yep and if you werent apart of her "club" She'd block you too.  This place.. I don't see any of this crap happening. So im glad to see that.

I can without a doubt 1000% guarantee this forum won't ever end up like Camp Blood! I have no idea how things got that "Personal" for Camp Blood.

I can't imagine that either. I think it may start with someone who has a giant hole in their life.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 15th 2024, 9:47 pm

I just checked and nope...the website is still very much down.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 16th 2024, 4:46 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:I just checked and nope...the website is still very much down.

It may be that way for a while.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 21st 2024, 7:12 am

Might be permanently at that point...I don't know much about data when it comes to disclosed websites but I am certain there is a limit before the domain/data is deleted or bought.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mnknut30 February 26th 2024, 11:30 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Might be permanently at that point...I don't know much about data when it comes to disclosed websites but I am certain there is a limit before the domain/data is deleted or bought.

It is permanently gone. She let it go.
mnknut30
The Local
The Local

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 27th 2024, 12:02 am

mnknut30 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Might be permanently at that point...I don't know much about data when it comes to disclosed websites but I am certain there is a limit before the domain/data is deleted or bought.

It is permanently gone.  She let it go.

That truly sucks...a history for/about Friday the 13th is gone from the internet.

But this website? Nah it won't ever be gone!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 27th 2024, 3:47 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

That truly sucks...a history for/about Friday the 13th is gone from the internet.

But this website? Nah it won't ever be gone!

And I will be here for the ride!!!!
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 27th 2024, 3:47 pm

mnknut30 wrote:

It is permanently gone. She let it go.

Has she said so?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 2nd 2024, 10:42 am

ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

Has she said so?

Likely due to the website being down for what now? Two years? I guess she never got the funds to keep it up.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher March 2nd 2024, 11:14 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
mnknut30 wrote:

Has she said so?

Likely due to the website being down for what now? Two years? I guess she never got the funds to keep it up.

Or never used the funds properly from what people have said. A damn shame. A waste of potential.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum