Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good evening.

Go down

Good evening.  Empty Good evening.

Post by Dogmatic November 12th 2020, 9:17 pm

Hello there, I'm Dogmatic. Was on the game forums for quite a while, though my playing dropped off dramatically. I'm a big Friday fan regardless. I collect various toys, action figures, and weird things. I'm also mostly responsible for the NES Jason's explosion in popularity. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.
Dogmatic
Dogmatic
No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Good evening.  Empty Re: Good evening.

Post by Jason Voorhees November 12th 2020, 9:29 pm

Dogmatic wrote:Hello there, I'm Dogmatic. Was on the game forums for quite a while, though my playing dropped off dramatically. I'm a big Friday fan regardless. I collect various toys, action figures, and weird things. I'm also mostly responsible for the NES Jason's explosion in popularity. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Welcome to the wiki Dogmatic! Smile
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 16th 2020, 3:21 pm

Dogmatic wrote:Hello there, I'm Dogmatic. Was on the game forums for quite a while, though my playing dropped off dramatically. I'm a big Friday fan regardless. I collect various toys, action figures, and weird things. I'm also mostly responsible for the NES Jason's explosion in popularity. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Fantastic to see you here buddy!!!
It makes me very excited to see so many members coming in to this new fan forum!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 16th 2020, 3:24 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:

It makes me very excited to see so many members coming in to this new fan forum!!

🙏 I am sharing the forum as much as I could/can!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 November 16th 2020, 5:00 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

You are doing fantastic!!!
You have made a very cool forum for all us slasher fans !!!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees November 16th 2020, 5:10 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:

You are doing fantastic!!!
You have made a very cool forum for all us slasher fans !!!

And it will get better in the future I can guarantee it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum