Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NY vs. Hell vs. X

Go down

NY vs. Hell vs. X

F13 VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Jason X

View results

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

NY vs. Hell vs. X Empty Re: NY vs. Hell vs. X

Post by I'm Not a Goalie July 14th 2023, 10:49 am

This one is just cruel, lol. I'm going with Part 8 just because of my own personal beefs with how New Line and Horror Inc. have treated the franchise since they got the rights to it. It's also the only one of the three that at least feels like a F13 movie. (Again New Line) Jason X probably has the best entertainment value tough despite how ridiculous that film can be.
I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

NY vs. Hell vs. X Empty Re: NY vs. Hell vs. X

Post by Jason Voorhees July 14th 2023, 3:38 pm

Oh man...this is just a big ole Triple threat...

All the Pros of these Movies: Literally Kane Hodder lol!

So I'm going to go in order before I even vote...

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan? It's basically a misleading title that's the most obvious it gave us Kane Hodder as his 2nd appearance! And it's my 9th favorite Design for Jason in overall appearance with the franchise.

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday? It having Kane Hodder even for the brief moments and his 3rd appearance...this one is much harder I will never ever be a fan of the whole "Necronimicon" and having "Secret" siblings whatsoever...but the sign is my 8th favorite in the franchise.

Jason X? The Final amazing appearance of Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees himself...this one has my 6/7th favorite designs in the franchise BUT this movie has its fault but still alot better.

BUT if I gotta pick only one? I'll have to also say Jason Takes Manhattan aka Part 8.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum