Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary

Go down

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary Empty Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees August 1st 2023, 10:39 pm

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary Mv5byj11

Anniversary

On this day August 1st 1986 was the release of Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives! This was written and directed by Tom Mcloughlin who brought back our beloved Slasher from the dead/death itself!

It introduced us to Thom Mathews,  C.J. Graham, and tom fridley and thr many supporting cast members! All which did amazing for this film!

Today August 1st 2023 marks its 37th Anniversary and its still a fan favorite by far! Thank you to Tom Mcloughlin for his amazing talent to resurrect Jason and to give him his mythology!

My Favorite Tribute

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary Img_2410
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary Fb_img25

Meeting C.J. Graham in Costumes will always be amazing to me and something Ill never forgeg! Ive met Thom Mathews and Tom Mcloughlin and can absolutely say they are absolutely the best people to meet and talk to I talked to tom fridley as well and they are all done to earth human beings who loves the fans of this franchise!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives 37th Anniversary

Post by jasn88cubs August 17th 2023, 10:45 am

fun movie. I enjoy it, always makes me think it took place in fall though
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum