Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980?

Go down

Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980? Empty Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980?

Post by Michael Varn September 2nd 2023, 1:55 pm

According to what Annie told Enos, she and the other counselors were expecting to recieve 50 campers within a week.

Annie was suppose to be the cook, but where was the dining hall?

Every single sleepaway summer camp movie ever made had a large dining hall where the children ate.

Every building or cabin at Camp Crystal Lake was entered into by at least one of the counselors.

Is it just understood that the dining hall was somewhere nearby, even though we did not get to see it?

Or mabey the kids were just going to eat all of their meals outside?

Stranger
Stranger

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980? Empty Re: Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980?

Post by ThePunisher September 3rd 2023, 8:16 pm

Michael Varn wrote:According to what Annie told Enos, she and the other counselors were expecting to recieve 50 campers within a week.

Every single sleepaway summer camp movie ever made had a large dining hall where the children ate.

Every building or cabin at Camp Crystal Lake was entered into by at least one of the counselors.

Is it just understood that the dining hall was somewhere nearby, even though we did not get to see it?

Hopefully, the kids won't eat outside, especially if you don't want to attract bears. So says Paul Holt. It may have been in the process of being renovated, since Steve Christy seemed to be fixing everything else.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980? Empty Re: Where was the dining hall at Camp Crystal Lake in 1980?

Post by Jason Voorhees September 3rd 2023, 10:58 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Michael Varn wrote:According to what Annie told Enos, she and the other counselors were expecting to recieve 50 campers within a week.

Hopefully, the kids won't eat outside, especially if you don't want to attract bears.  So says Paul Holt.  It may have been in the process of being renovated, since Steve Christy seemed to be fixing everything else.

Best response to this!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs September 3rd 2023, 11:10 pm

What was the building Steve and Alice were working on?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher September 4th 2023, 3:29 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:What was the building Steve and Alice were working on?

I don't think we'll ever know the answer to that one.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees September 7th 2023, 6:51 am

jasn88cubs wrote:What was the building Steve and Alice were working on?

Look like a storage cabin for equipment.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia November 7th 2023, 12:35 am

Yeah where was the dining hall? I don’t think they ever said where it was. I could swear they said that was the only building that was torn down on the actual site in some book. I swear I’ve heard that before but don’t quote me on that.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum