Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Empty NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Post by Jason Voorhees November 27th 2020, 3:37 am

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! 42003410
To yet another broken heart some of us won't be getting a NECA Part VII Jason Voorhees figure this Christmas but next year it's officially been moved to February of 2021...

Source: Neca Online: Part VII the New Blood Jason Voorhees Figure
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Empty Re: NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Post by Trekapedia July 10th 2021, 3:11 am

Did the figure finally come out? I was looking at Target because they usually get them but didn’t see anything.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Empty Re: NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again!

Post by Jason Voorhees July 10th 2021, 9:21 am

Trekapedia wrote:Did the figure finally come out? I was looking at Target because they usually get them but didn’t see anything.

Nope...CLICK ME!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 11th 2021, 11:24 am

It’s getting ridiculous that it keeps getting delayed. I’m hoping it’s not the lawsuit but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s that and everything getting delayed from COVID like you were saying. Ty for the update.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 11th 2021, 10:36 pm

Trekapedia wrote:It’s getting ridiculous that it keeps getting delayed. I’m hoping it’s not the lawsuit but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s that and everything getting delayed from COVID like you were saying. Ty for the update.

No problem! I love making news about anything F13 related!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia July 12th 2021, 12:15 am

I still remember when Target first started selling the NECA figures and had to pull them for a little while because some parent got mad her kid wanted a Chucky figure. Here’s an idea to them. How about instead of getting mad the store, they tell the kid no? I don’t get why fans have to be punished because some kid wanted a toy you know?
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 July 12th 2021, 1:05 pm

Randy's response to the question of the lawsuit being the reason J7 keeps getting pushed back...

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Xu8tTAm
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 14th 2021, 11:38 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:Randy's response to the question of the lawsuit being the reason J7 keeps getting pushed back...

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Xu8tTAm

Oooh come on man! 😭
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SlimSavage July 20th 2021, 10:07 am

Chinese Knockoffs gonna be available somewhere? Anyone know? I am so desperate I'll go that route, I don't care. Must have that figure or my life will be miserable and ruined.

So I'm not skilled in any way at making plastic figs but if any of you are and think it's possible, I say we just make our own. How hard can it really be. I'm 100% serious. I have tools and some skills that might help and I'm ready to do whatever. Let me know if anyone is good at stuff like that. We'll figure something out.

No Rank
No Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 July 20th 2021, 11:52 am

SlimSavage wrote:Chinese Knockoffs gonna be available somewhere? Anyone know? I am so desperate I'll go that route, I don't care. Must have that figure or my life will be miserable and ruined.

So I'm not skilled in any way at making plastic figs but if any of you are and think it's possible, I say we just make our own. How hard can it really be. I'm 100% serious. I have tools and some skills that might help and I'm ready to do whatever. Let me know if anyone is good at stuff like that. We'll figure something out.

Check this out...

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28382-custom-neca-jason-the-new-blood-%F0%9F%A9%B8/

Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 20th 2021, 9:25 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
SlimSavage wrote:Chinese Knockoffs gonna be available somewhere? Anyone know? I am so desperate I'll go that route, I don't care. Must have that figure or my life will be miserable and ruined.

Check this out...

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28382-custom-neca-jason-the-new-blood-%F0%9F%A9%B8/

Thanks for the link to my New Blood Figure!!
Have you seen the new Neca Ultimate 7 in Halloween II pack coming it has Loomis in 7 inch scale and Accessories to display Michael on fire!!!!🔥
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Dragonfire82877 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 20th 2021, 9:33 pm

I have made almost all the Jason Figures that haven’t been made yet by Neca most of them are posted here in the Gallery and on the F13 the game forum or Figurerealm.com

My profile name is the same on all of them I also have two Jason custom figures for sale on EBay as we speak a Pre-Uber Jason and Jason Takes Manhattan and a Michael Myers from Halloween 4 with Jamie Lloyd two pack set.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 July 21st 2021, 9:45 am

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:

Check this out...

Have you seen the new Neca Ultimate 7 in Halloween II pack coming it has Loomis in 7 inch scale and Accessories to display Michael on fire!!!!🔥

No problem buddy. I still believe your custom looks more screen accurate than the images I've seen of NECA's.

Just saw the images of the Halloween 2-pack. I'm gonna have to get it just to get Loomis!

Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 21st 2021, 12:11 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Dragonfire82877 wrote:

Check this out...

No problem buddy. I still believe your custom looks more screen accurate than the images I've seen of NECA's.

Just saw the images of the Halloween 2-pack. I'm gonna have to get it just to get Loomis!

Wow 🤩 Thank you for that amazing compliment bud, I truly appreciate it!
Neca are true masters of their craft without the work they do my figures would never have come out looking the way they do I work with amazing bases that they put out for us.

Yeah that Loomis is fantastic looking!! I will definitely be picking up multiples and it makes me think about making H-4, and H-6 Versions of Loomis for sure!
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 21st 2021, 2:33 pm

@SlimSavage If you do want a Part VII Jason figure as @Dragonfire82877 has stated then @OCT 31 1978 is the man to go to!

Part VII Jason Voorhees made by OCT 31 1978
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 and Dragonfire82877 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 July 22nd 2021, 10:41 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:@SlimSavage If you do want a Part VII Jason figure as @Dragonfire82877 has stated then @OCT 31 1978 is the man to go to!

Thanks buddy!!! I am definitely up for making more I absolutely love the design of Part 7 so it’s always fun customizing a figure to capture that look.
OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 23rd 2021, 4:35 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:@SlimSavage If you do want a Part VII Jason figure as @Dragonfire82877 has stated then @OCT 31 1978 is the man to go to!

Thanks buddy!!! I am definitely up for making more I absolutely love the design of Part 7 so it’s always fun customizing a figure to capture that look.

Ofcourse man! I love my figure! ✊🏼
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 and Dragonfire82877 also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing July 27th 2021, 8:22 am

I was wondering why I couldn't find it online to buy.. that sucks. I only have Part 3, Part 4 dream sequence, Part 6 and Part 2. I still need part 4, reboot Jason and FvsJ Jason.

I also want the Mezco Jason figures, but they're hard to find at a reasonable price.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 27th 2021, 1:37 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:I was wondering why I couldn't find it online to buy.. that sucks. I only have Part 3, Part 4 dream sequence, Part 6 and Part 2. I still need part 4, reboot Jason and FvsJ Jason.

I also want the Mezco Jason figures, but they're hard to find at a reasonable price.

I got Part 2,3,4, and 6 and if I get Part 7 then I'll def get Reboot and FvJ Jason later down the road personally.

Mezco is very expensive and getting it cheap? Gotta be catch with it lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SlasherxKing August 1st 2021, 6:38 am

@Jason Voorhees The part 7 figure will have to wait. I plan on getting FvJ and part 4 in the meantime.

Yep, Mezco goes all out on the detail with their figures. I really want the part 3 6'" figure they have.
SlasherxKing
SlasherxKing
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 2nd 2021, 8:22 pm

SlasherxKing wrote:@Jason Voorhees The part 7 figure will have to wait. I plan on getting FvJ and part 4 in the meantime.

Yep, Mezco goes all out on the detail with their figures. I really want the part 3 6'" figure they have.

Good luck with getting all of them! it's august so I am hoping my pre-orders will be coming in!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

SlasherxKing likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 7th 2021, 10:40 pm

****ATTENTION****

J7 has been found at Walmart in Wisconsin and Illinois!!!! Be on the look out, haven’t heard an official announcement from NECA, but at least two people have him in hand and have shared photos.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 8th 2021, 4:56 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:****ATTENTION****

J7 has been found at Walmart in Wisconsin and Illinois!!!! Be on the look out, haven’t heard an official announcement from NECA, but at least two people have him in hand and have shared photos.

NECA Ultimate Part 7 Jason Voorhees Figure Moved Again! Fb_img19

I AM LIVID AS ALL HELL!!! I PRE-ORDERED TWO OF THEM!!! THE BIG PLACES GETTING THEM BEFORE THOSE WHO PRE-ORDERED WTF!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 August 8th 2021, 10:37 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:

I AM LIVID AS ALL HELL!!! I PRE-ORDERED TWO OF THEM!!! THE BIG PLACES GETTING THEM BEFORE THOSE WHO PRE-ORDERED WTF!!!

I get why you’re upset. I too have one preordered. But I look at it like this: NECA probably sent out stock to whatever big box store was going to have the rights to “first to market” and it turned out to be Walmart. They were probably going to make an official announcement for a release date ( really missed a golden opportunity with Friday the 13th coming this week ) and then start shipping the preorders. The Walmart’s that J7 was found at probably has employees that don’t read the “do not stock until XX date” label and they just cut the box open and put them out. The key take away from this whole process is, J7 left NECA’s warehouse and made it to a store!! He is being released sometime in the near future, no more delays!
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees August 9th 2021, 1:34 am

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

I get why you’re upset. I too have one preordered. But I look at it like this:  NECA probably sent out stock to whatever big box store was going to have the rights to “first to market” and it turned out to be Walmart. They were probably going to make an official announcement for a release date ( really missed a golden opportunity with Friday the 13th coming this week ) and then start shipping the preorders. The Walmart’s that J7 was found at probably has employees that don’t read the “do not stock until XX date” label and they just cut the box open and put them out. The key take away from this whole process is, J7 left NECA’s warehouse and made it to a store!! He is being released sometime in the near future, no more delays!

I get that alot trust me...but why not send the figures to the websites first and then the bigger places??

Those who pre-ordered like you and me have to wait longer while people just go in and buy them off the literal shelves.

Its like pre-ordering a digital video game and then having the game on shelves weeks before the digital release and having the company saying "Sorry, Gamestop gets seller rights first." It would be causing issues with people wanting to pre-ordering.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum