Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pam and Annie

Go down

Pam and Annie Empty Pam and Annie

Post by jasn88cubs November 10th 2023, 3:42 pm

We see Ralph ride off in a huff after confronting Annie. Not long after, Pamela is suddenly on her way out to the camp, and of course being in a vehicle, catches up to Annie. Could it be possible Ralph rode off to inform Pamela a hitcher was making her way out to the camp (before himself riding out there)? Or she heard from Enos/? It just seemed that Pamela's timing was impeccable...why did she wait till that very day/time to start heading out there? Was she unaware Steve was there (hence killing him that same night)? This is just a random trivial, no answer is wrong answer.
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Pam and Annie Empty Re: Pam and Annie

Post by ThePunisher November 11th 2023, 9:40 am

I wonder if she may have overheard talk in the diner that Annie stopped in, and decided to go have a look at what might be going on at the camp. Coming across Annie was an added bonus.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia November 14th 2023, 12:51 pm

I think Crazy Ralph was in on it with Pamela and also, he was Jason’s uncle or something like that.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs November 14th 2023, 1:56 pm

ThePunisher wrote:I wonder if she may have overheard talk in the diner that Annie stopped in, and decided to go have a look at what might be going on at the camp. Coming across Annie was an added bonus.

I always wished we had seen Pam in the background at the diner or something but I suppose most people would know her and would have looked at her when Annie mentioned it
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher November 15th 2023, 6:53 am

jasn88cubs wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I wonder if she may have overheard talk in the diner that Annie stopped in, and decided to go have a look at what might be going on at the camp. Coming across Annie was an added bonus.

I always wished we had seen Pam in the background at the diner or something but I suppose most people would know her and would have looked at her when Annie mentioned it

After cooking at the camp, and hearing how her son "drowned", they certainly WOULD have looked at her. Of course, coming across Annie on her way to said camp was quite fortuitous. Unless maybe Pamela knew Steve was making repairs or whatever. Enos knew about Steve at the camp.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum