Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press.

Go down

Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press. Empty Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi November 27th 2023, 5:14 am

Im hoping the new game will be a large expansive game.
Im hoping gun media's version can be added to the new game as a multiplayer online option.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press. Empty Re: Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press.

Post by Jason Voorhees November 27th 2023, 9:47 am

Darrin/Strigoi wrote:Im hoping the new game will be a large expansive game.
Im hoping gun media's version can be added to the new game as a multiplayer online option.

No updates as of right now but I am hoping it will be like the formula of the game because I truly believe Gun Media made the best Friday the 13th based video game of all time! We seen people try to make them as Fans and they were cool as hell to play but Gunmedia/Illfonic hit the mark! I hate we didn't get all the content we should have gotten! The more kills, Jason's, and counselors we could have gotten if this game wasn't ruined by the lawsuit would have made this the better Horror Multiplayer game ever! (I am firmly stating Friday the 13th the Game is BETTER than Dead by Daylight and I don't care how people feel.)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Dragonfire82877 and Darrin/Strigoi also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press. Empty Re: Any New News on the new Friday the 13th video game that Harry Manfradeni leaked to the press.

Post by Darrin/Strigoi November 27th 2023, 1:10 pm

I Agree That Gun Media/Gun Inc did a great job with the title.
I Think Sean Cunningham must have been blown away by the success of the friday the 13th video game.
Sean Cunningham probably didnt think of the possabillities because he never played video games when he was younger.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrin/Strigoi November 27th 2023, 1:13 pm

Im hoping that now that Sean Cunningham sees that there is a huge market for a Friday the 13th video game,Im hoping he hires a game studio to create it like Bethesda.

Bethesda is known for making larger games and putting lots of money into it.
Darrin/Strigoi
Darrin/Strigoi
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum