Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French fries

Go down

French fries Empty French fries

Post by ThePunisher January 21st 2024, 9:34 am

do you eat fast food? Where would you go for French fries? Personally, I'm partial to Mcdonald's French fries. Burger King French fries don't excite me, but their onion rings do. Sonic has great burgers, but their fries are bit lacking. If they could get a better formula, they could give Mickey Dees a run for their money.

What do YOU think?
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

French fries Empty Re: French fries

Post by I'm Not a Goalie January 21st 2024, 5:13 pm

I'd say McDonald's if they were more consistent. There's nothing better then a fresh batch of McDonald's fries right out of the vat, but most of the time, their limp, saltless, and I don't know... McDonald's in general is a crap shoot as to the quality of the food you're getting.

I wouldn't call them the best fries, but I find places like Jack-in-the-Box and Hardee's fries are the most consistently good. Arby's curly fries are awesome too. The ones that stand out to me are usually the bad ones since it's so hard to completely screw up french fries, lol. How Wendy's can't figure out how to make theirs edible boggles my mind, or Krystal and their limp potato noodles.

I'm Not a Goalie
I'm Not a Goalie
Second Class
Second Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs January 22nd 2024, 4:26 pm

i don't really eat fast food anymore

I did like burger kinngs back in the day and steak n shake
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees January 25th 2024, 6:17 am

Mcdonalds has the best fries!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by William Munny January 26th 2024, 4:51 pm

McDonald's is now garbage... verging on inedible. I can't go there anymore. A complete waste of money.

The greatest fries I ever had were McDonalds in the 1970s and 80s...they cooked them in tallow. They were soft and they'd melt in your mouth. They started changing them in the 90s to the point they're almost like toothpicks now.

Only fries I like now are from a small burger place called Burger Time and Habit has decent fries but I usually get onion rings there.

Most places I don't even get fries anymore. A lot of these chains seem to just have standard, generic fries now.

Fast food quality in the US has nosedived in the 21st century.

Will Munny : That's right.
William Munny
William Munny
Town Resident
Town Resident

http://www.gnrevolution.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum