Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unpopular opinions about the franchise

Go down

unpopular opinions about the franchise Empty unpopular opinions about the franchise

Post by jasn88cubs Sat 10 Feb - 12:35

8 is a entertaining movie

5 is good. yes jason is not in it but I enjoy it

Ginny >Alice

Chris gets a lot of criticism for the acress acting but I think Chris is perfect for sympathy

I gt bored by pt 4 at times.i feel like the setting is to dark. hard to constantly see whats going on

freddy vs jason is a fun lat night sat night movie

jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

I'm Not a Goalie and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

unpopular opinions about the franchise Empty Re: unpopular opinions about the franchise

Post by ThePunisher Sat 10 Feb - 13:21

jasn88cubs wrote:8 is a entertaining movie

5 is good. yes jason is not in it but I enjoy it

Ginny >Alice

Chris gets a lot of criticism for the acress acting but I think Chris is perfect for sympathy

I gt bored by pt 4 at times.i feel like the setting is to dark. hard to constantly see whats going on

freddy vs jason is a fun lat night sat night movie

I liked part 8 as well, since I've spent a fair amount of time in New York City. Chris would have made a good character to follow in other movies, like what happened with Tommy. Part 4 is not one of my favorites other than Samantha. I could have done without Freddy vs. Jason, mostly because I wanted to fall asleep watching the movie.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

unpopular opinions about the franchise Empty Re: unpopular opinions about the franchise

Post by Trekapedia Sat 10 Feb - 22:46

I really enjoy Part 8. I saw it on USA, TNT and The New TNN aka Spike. They never had it available at Blockbuster here. I don’t mean it was always rented out, I mean it was never one of the movies in the franchise they had to get. I don’t know if it just wasn’t popular enough to have on the shelf to be a choice but it was never there. I actually bought it to be able to watch it when I wanted.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher Sun 11 Feb - 6:24

Trekapedia wrote:I really enjoy Part 8. I saw it on USA, TNT and The New TNN aka Spike. They never had it available at Blockbuster here. I don’t mean it was always rented out, I mean it was never one of the movies in the franchise they had to get. I don’t know if it just wasn’t popular enough to have on the shelf to be a choice but it was never there. I actually bought it to be able to watch it when I wanted.

So did I. I NEVER wanted to wait for any of them to be on TV.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum