Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pam did NOt live in Crystal Lake

Go down

Pam did NOt live in Crystal Lake Empty Pam did NOt live in Crystal Lake

Post by jasn88cubs February 12th 2024, 9:14 pm

Been thinking of Pam and pt 1.

I don't believe she lived in Crystal Lake when these events took place. I always felt she was at the diner when Annie showed up BUT people would know about Pam and when Annie left and Pam followed I believe it would be suspicious. Also when Annie mentions Crystal Lake I feel like people would have glanced at Pam

My guess is she lived close to Crystal Lake but not to close and heard through the grapevine the camp was opening. I feel like she was watching and saw Annie go with Ralph

Steve obviously knew her though by is reaction, so did he know her from the past or had she introduced herself as someone else?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Pam did NOt live in Crystal Lake Empty Re: Pam did NOt live in Crystal Lake

Post by Jason Voorhees February 15th 2024, 5:10 pm

Pam as in Pamela Voorhees right? If so then yeah she had a residents definitely close-by and she knew how to drive so it makes sense that she would be near her killing grounds.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher February 15th 2024, 5:52 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Pam as in Pamela Voorhees right? If so then yeah she had a residents definitely close-by and she knew how to drive so it makes sense that she would be near her killing grounds.

She must have lived far away from others. I had the feeling she wouldn't mix well with people, especially teenagers. I'm sure someone would have noticed something off about her if neighbors were nearby, but not always.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs February 15th 2024, 6:33 pm

Pam could have ran into Steve around town or something and introduced herself as someone else as well
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees February 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:Pam could have ran into Steve around town or something and introduced herself as someone else as well

That's possible in a sense that Steve would be stressed and forgetting people.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 14th 2024, 5:09 pm

Its possible she spotted Annie walking down the road and would have offered her a ride if she hadn't gone into the diner and eventually hitched a ride with Vern. She could have followed Verns truck and figured he wouldn't take her all the way to the camp but drop her off at the intersection. Then she would the perfect opportunity to pick up Annie without anyone seeing her. But I think she would have to live somewhere close to the camp so she could keep tabs on it and sabotage when she could
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum