Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary

Go down

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  Empty Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 22nd 2024, 3:44 pm

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  Friday13

If Jason still haunts you, you're not alone!

It's the 39th Anniversary of Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning and was one of the biggest conflicted Friday films in the franchise with most hating the film (Myself included) and a cult following from some of the Community.

This film introduced an older and combative version of Tommy Jarvis (John Shepard) and the introduction of a Copycat Killer using Jason Voorhees M.O.

It's Dark Comedy usage and practical effects were praised but it's Nudity is what most of the community remembers the most due to Deborah Voorhees.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

ThePunisher and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary

Post by jasn88cubs March 23rd 2024, 8:28 pm

I like the movie
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  Empty Re: Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary

Post by Jason Voorhees March 23rd 2024, 9:03 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:I like the movie

Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  200.gif?cid=6d055ee1cgbuabakddsfjpzyhntcdtib7jmog2lmrfji37j9&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

I see...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by StarFoxandDoomFan64 March 24th 2024, 5:32 pm

It feels like if it ripped off Halloween, then like 37 years later in 2022 where Halloween Ends ripped off Friday the 13th Part V.
StarFoxandDoomFan64
StarFoxandDoomFan64
Town Looney
Town Looney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 25th 2024, 1:56 am

StarFoxandDoomFan64 wrote:It feels like if it ripped off Halloween, then like 37 years later in 2022 where Halloween Ends ripped off Friday the 13th Part V.

Pretty much that's the very same concept just different methods.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2024, 1:21 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning 39th Anniversary  Friday13

If Jason still haunts you, you're not alone!

It's the 39th Anniversary of Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning and was one of the biggest conflicted Friday films in the franchise with most hating the film (Myself included) and a cult following from some of the Community.

This film introduced an older and combative version of Tommy Jarvis (John Shepard) and the introduction of a Copycat Killer using Jason Voorhees M.O.

It's Dark Comedy usage and practical effects were praised but it's Nudity is what most of the community remembers the most due to Deborah Voorhees.

Deborah Voorhees will be remembered by horror fans everywhere forever.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia April 4th 2024, 9:27 pm

First time I saw it was when I rented it from Blockbuster and really enjoyed it. When the killer was revealed I was like “wait that’s not Jason”. Still had fun with it though and I always would miss it as part of the marathons. It would either be on when I was at work or else later at night.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum