Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheating and Adultery

Go down

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Yes, but Regretted

Yes, but No Regret

No, I'm faithful

No, but I've thought about it...

Maybe?

View results

Cheating and Adultery  Empty Cheating and Adultery

Post by Jason Voorhees March 22nd 2024, 4:36 pm

As the title suggests this open-minded discussion is about Cheating and Adultery so are you a Cheater? Or a Adulterer? Or are you a faithful lover/spouse? I will love to see everyone's thoughts and advice they will give to someone if they been through such unfaithfulness within their personal life.

My Opinion:

I'll never be a cheater or a Adulterer, I've seen it happen in my personal life, and I have been through it and don't wish such infidelity on anyone, as cheaters are basically two-timers in the perspective that they lie as well, so that's a sign of a snake, a dishonest person and a person who honestly shouldn't be at all 100% trusted, if you don't love the person just COMMUNICATE AND WALK AWAY! Cheating isn't by "accident" there is no "Reasoning" for Adultery, it's worthless to hear excuses because they have no weight for cheating on someone you claim to love.

My Advice:

DO NOT go back to the Cheater/Adulterer and before anyone tries to come at me with "people change" yes but when it comes to cheating that's something not worth risking, even if it includes the children, as anyone who's been cheated on that notion of the signs will always be there, it will turn you into a control freak or worse, it's better to leave the person in the past, if you want to stay as friends go ahead but as lovers? Don't consider it!

The risks of sexual transmitted diseases, your partner getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant, and the emotion Rollercoaster is NOT AT ALL WORTH IT! Heart break has different ways of affecting people be it big or small, it will change someone and it's usually never a good thing! Don't feel that worthlessness, that doubt of never being good enough, and or the thought of self-doubt and self-blaming.

How did I handle it?

Unlike most people in the world, I can very easily detach myself from someone emotionally, yes it would be a "sting" to me to found out about someone's infidelity but at that same time it wasn't my fault, they chose to be with others, they chose to not communicate, and they chosen to be with said person, so no amount of tears, apologies, or valuables will make me ever forgive someone who is willing to throw away such time, so before any real damage begins do what I would do.

Delete pictures
Ignore them
Find your established Hobby and forget about them.
Vacation to yourself

I personally at all don't recommend drinking alcohol because this will twist with your mind and will make you have bad decisions, and it doesn't matter if you can handle your liquor!

Never get physical because they aren't worth it.

Never say something you'll regret later.

Never use children if you have any, they don't deserve that battle.

Never ever apologize!!! Once they see you are blaming yourself or having doubts they will Gaslight and manipulate you!

Avoid their friend groups, sometimes even the friends will have their back, or worse so avoid them too.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Cheating and Adultery  Empty Re: Cheating and Adultery

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 23rd 2024, 8:27 pm

I have a lot to say about this subject. My parents divorced when I was 15, but adultery never entered my.mind as the cause, even I knew my dad was a tremendous flirt. Later he swore to me he never cheated on my mom, although he was never without female companionship after the divorce. My mom, on the other hand, got married shortly after with an old friend of my dad. It was what it was and both seemed happier. Later, when I met my now ex-wife, I was under the impression that she was married, so I considered her a friend but off limits. When she showed up my apartment, I let her in but figured it would be just a friend's kind of night. She tried to kiss me, but I blocked her, saying I can't since she's married. She responded she was divorced but living with her ex. She stayed the night and left thr next day while I went to work. I felt like a total scumbag and hoped I hadn't ruined her relationship with her daughter. Then she showed up that evening with a car loaded with her effects. She had been kicked out. Of course she moved in with me and I figured I'd make it work. Ten years later, three of then married, and a house, I found she had been cheating on me. She left me to move in with the other guy, and I divorced her. It wasn't until after that I found she'd been sleeping around with multiple partners. Then I met my fiancé. I will admit there were times I was tempted with opportunities arising but I vowed to myself I would never drop to me ex's level. We've been together now for over ten years and taking our time since both of us had been hurt, but in the end I know that kind of pain can help you become a stronger person. Honor is everything. The almighty orgasm isn't worth it at any cost. When my time on this planet is done, one thing I will leave behind is that I never crossed the line and cheated on my significant other. This is the way. Cheers and game on, my friends
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 24th 2024, 2:38 am

SonofOdin6039 wrote:I have a lot to say about this subject. My parents divorced when I was 15, but adultery never entered my.mind as the cause, even I knew my dad was a tremendous flirt. Later he swore to me he never cheated on my mom, although he was never without female companionship after the divorce.  My mom, on the other hand, got married shortly after with an old friend of my dad. It was what it was and both seemed happier.  Later, when I met my now ex-wife, I was under the impression that she was married, so I considered her a friend but off limits.  When she showed up my apartment,  I let her in but figured it would be just a friend's kind of night. She tried to kiss me, but I blocked her, saying I can't since she's married. She responded she was divorced but living with her ex. She stayed the night and left thr next day while I went to work. I felt like a total scumbag and hoped I hadn't ruined her relationship with her daughter. Then she showed up that evening with a car loaded with her effects. She had been kicked out. Of course she moved in with me and I figured I'd make it work. Ten years later, three of then married, and a house, I found she had been cheating on me. She left me to move in with the other guy, and I divorced her. It wasn't until after that I found she'd been sleeping around with multiple partners. Then I met my fiancé.  I will admit there were times I was tempted with opportunities arising but I vowed to myself I would never drop to me ex's level.  We've been together now for over ten years and taking our time since both of us had been hurt,  but in the end I know that kind of pain can help you become a stronger person.  Honor is everything. The almighty orgasm isn't worth it at any cost.  When my time on this planet is done, one thing I will leave behind is that I never crossed the line and cheated on my significant other.  This is the way. Cheers and game on, my friends

That's what I'm talking about! Temptation is a horrible mindset but I'm happy you didn't do what your ex did to you!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 24th 2024, 1:02 pm

Thanks, brother! It's the easiest thing in the world to say fuck it and go ahead and do it, but there are always consequences, not least of which is looking at yourself in the mirror and not liking what you see.
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees March 28th 2024, 2:35 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Thanks, brother! It's the easiest thing in the world to say fuck it and go ahead and do it, but there are always consequences,  not least of which is looking at yourself in the mirror and not liking what you see.

Agreed the worse is having a child with someone else while being in a relationship that's the WORSE thing you can do to someone.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 3rd 2024, 1:35 pm

I'm going to put my two cents in on this one.

I've never been a big hit with women. I had it better in high school with attracting girls/women. I had a few phone calls at my house and was asked out on occasion. Things changed when I started college. I ran around with guys who were into heavy metal music like me, and we all had longer hair and leather jackets. That's when I found out women were afraid of me, partly because of who I was friends with and how I dressed. Being a larger guy, I guess I looked pretty imposing. I had more luck going to a local four-year college, where college girls approached ME rather than the other way around.

There's really not much else. I don't have a lot of opportunity to cheat or fool around.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 4th 2024, 4:24 am

ThePunisher wrote:I'm going to put my two cents in on this one.  

I've never been a big hit with women.  I had it better in high school with attracting girls/women.  I had a few phone calls at my house and was asked out on occasion.  Things changed when I started college.  I ran around with guys who were into heavy metal music like me, and we all had longer hair and leather jackets.  That's when I found out women were afraid of me, partly because of who I was friends with and how I dressed.  Being a larger guy, I guess I looked pretty imposing.  I had more luck going to a local four-year college, where college girls approached ME rather than the other way around.  

There's really not much else.  I don't have a lot of opportunity to cheat or fool around.  

Haha I hope you never have that opportunity to cheat my friend! But yeah things like that is a Pro or a Con depending on the women some would like that depending on where you go and where you are from it's a weird mixing pot.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher April 4th 2024, 9:33 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:I'm going to put my two cents in on this one.  

I've never been a big hit with women.  I had it better in high school with attracting girls/women.  I had a few phone calls at my house and was asked out on occasion.  Things changed when I started college.  I ran around with guys who were into heavy metal music like me, and we all had longer hair and leather jackets.  That's when I found out women were afraid of me, partly because of who I was friends with and how I dressed.  Being a larger guy, I guess I looked pretty imposing.  I had more luck going to a local four-year college, where college girls approached ME rather than the other way around.  

There's really not much else.  I don't have a lot of opportunity to cheat or fool around.  

Haha I hope you never have that opportunity to cheat my friend! But yeah things like that is a Pro or a Con depending on the women some would like that depending on where you go and where you are from it's a weird mixing pot.

VERY weird.
ThePunisher
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum