Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise

Go down

Who is winning this Death Battle?

Freddy Krueger

Pennywise

Stalemate

View results

Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise Empty Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise

Post by Jason Voorhees March 24th 2024, 3:39 am

Which Horror Icon would win in a fight?

Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise Img_2109

Who's Stronger? Faster? Smarter? Scarier? And has the superior power and abilities?!

On one side it's a supernatural serial killer who is empowered by ancient deities known as the Dream Demons!!

On the other wise is a Cosmic horror who's sole purpose is to eat and sleep!

This is a Fictional Fantasy Battle! There will be NO HOSTILITY! AND NO AD HOMINEM! Let's be civil and discuss on who would win and who would lose!?
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

StarFoxandDoomFan64 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise Empty Re: Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise

Post by SonofOdin6039 March 26th 2024, 11:38 am

Honestly, I believe the edge goes to Pennywise simply because Freddy's advantages in the dream world would be null and void since Pennywise also exists in a supernatural state that doesn't require sleep. Freddy might possess speed and agility like he used on Jason, but ultimately he would fall to Pennywise
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise Empty Re: Freddy Krueger Vs Pennywise

Post by Jason Voorhees March 29th 2024, 1:25 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:Honestly, I believe the edge goes to Pennywise simply because Freddy's advantages in the dream world would be null and void since Pennywise also exists in a supernatural state that doesn't require sleep. Freddy might possess speed and agility like he used on Jason, but ultimately he would fall to Pennywise

I'm on Freddy's side for this one because we seen that Freddy can manipulate both Reality and the Dream world if given the proper amount of victims (souls).

Pennywise has power over those who had a legitimate fear and I doubt Pennywise can find something for Freddy other than "Childhood Abuse" which Freddy did overcome and I'll also state Pennywise does have a major fear that being Turtles due to the fact that's how he was created, BUT since Pennywise is aware that his natural Cosmic entity is dead it will likely have to be a major scale shape-shifting or reality manipulation from Freddy to make it happen, and there's also the issue that Pennywise is bounded by the natural orders of our world where Freddy isnt for example? If Pennywise turned into a Bat, he would have to follow the biological law of the creatur, like in the Novel of him turning into a Werewolf and being hurt by Silver, or turning into a Vampire and having sunlight effect him, where Freddy doesn't have to follow any natural orders for his shapeshifts.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum